Averillo is too predictable

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, one thing he does is puts 100-% in every game. He gives his all for the jersey and plays with pride. and you can see it, that’s what we want and he does just that. people bag him all the time, but his effort is second to none.will not take that away from him. Personally I love the guy at our club. And he loves being here. That must count for something.
Will we get two points every week cause he loves playing for us?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The fuck do you guys want lol? He’s not gonna flick the switch and be Andrew John’s. He had his best game as a halfback today, but JMK kept stunting our attack with his bullshit stuttering passes
Because there's too many idiots on here with big mouths and no clue.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will we get two points every week cause he loves playing for us?
Nope, never said we would lol. and I’d prefer BBO. Also That wrap was for avo am jmk , it’s unfortunate they can’t take their game ti the next level because passion like that from players is great to see was my point !!!!

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, never said we would lol. and I’d prefer BBO. Also That wrap was for avo am jmk , it’s unfortunate they can’t take their game ti the next level because passion like that from players is great to see was my point !!!!
I don’t like Flanagan but he wasn’t given much of a go. Not even trialed with Burton. All this talk of Wakeham training hard? For what? He should’ve had a go with Burton too. They’re forcing this kid to be something he’s not

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moses Mumbai is an immortal compared to Averillo

That game was cleary a battle between 2 sides who will feature in the bottom 4 this season

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t like Flanagan but he wasn’t given much of a go. Not even trialed with Burton. All this talk of Wakeham training hard? For what? He should’ve had a go with Burton too. They’re forcing this kid to be something he’s not
Fair point , but again I was merely giving both jmk and avo a wrap for passion and effort for our club. That’s all.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cook should be there next week. Lumelume as well. Braiding Burns and Naden were wonderful. I know Okunbor has strong Carries but next week he’ll drop 4 and let in two tries. Cowboys we’re just dumb not to attack him. BBO or Wakeham to 7
I doubted Burns but he did well and much respect to him putting his body on the line to throw a try assist.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I doubted Burns but he did well and much respect to him putting his body on the line to throw a try assist.
What people missed was the great pass from jmk to cut out the lead runner and hit burnes

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still firmly in the camp of Averillo is not a half. He wasn’t the worst out there tonight.

The biggest issue I see particularly in the attacking zone. Is lack of players in motion. Everyone flat footed and no depth.

We play the ball on the 10m line and our whole attacking line is within the 20m area. The teams that actually create try’s are lined out as far back as the 40m line. Running at speed. Allowing their playmakers to pick and choose options.

We catch and pass along the line like under 8’s hoping someone creates a miracle play.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mahoney does sweet fuck all without a competent halfback

Unless Mahoney is a Cameron Smith
Cmon mate Mahoney kicked a 40/20 and made both moses brown and gutho look so much better today yet again. Don’t get me wrong those 3 all have ability and good players but he does so much to make them better.

No doubt in my head swap them with jmk and see how much better our guys look and worse they do…

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He can run, he can pass and he can kick. Just a matter of what to do and when.