Omg that's too perfect, that's the last we'll see of him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Avocado has done what I expected today. Just got through the game and did the basics. I think he will go okay when the combination with Burton starts
It doesn't matter, people will shit on him no matter what he does at this point. Our halves were literally the furthest thing wrong with us tonight and people are still crying about him lol.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, people will shit on him no matter what he does at this point. Our halves were literally the furthest thing the furthest things wrong with us tonight and people are still crying about him lol.
He's the new whipping boy. I don't think he's the answer to our 7 problem but he can't be blamed for much today.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree, it's a trial and it's about fine tuning the team, we have a lot of new players so it's going to take time!!!
Do u realise that Cronulla also has a number of new players? And so do most teams in the comp - agree, not to the same extent as us, but that reason does not excuse the enormous degree of shittiness of our performance today!