Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ needs to be a middle

Dufty’s positional play has been good

Averillo should play the full 80 here to give him maximum time to show something. Unfortunately I don’t think he has it. Not a Halback and to be frank not a first grader.

King looks good

Alomoti is a dear in the headlights
A season against men in reserve grade

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TBaz better put the best possible team on the park come round 1, we can’t afford to fart arse around and chop and change players and have duds in the team like knockonbor. Just pick the most solid and the least dumb players ffs

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well looking for a positives?

Atleast we should never see Knockonbore near FG again! Avo shouldn't be to far behind him tbh.

Who knew, Dufty is great? Lol was fukin obvious!!!
You say that but old knocky makes it back time and time again

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The biggest issue is that Thompson is still a fraud. King and Patolo miles better than Thompson and Vaughan. We aren't showing our hand here, just playing through the motions and forcing balls.
Maybe so. But the biggest issue is the half, and hooker and it isn't even close.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im worried about Averillo steering our team around this season. SOS Mitch Pearce, Sezer or someone. Don't tell me its just the pre-season, he should already be showing signs of improvement, its not like he's going to magically improve his vision and skillsets come round 1.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ needs to be a middle

Dufty’s positional play has been good

Averillo should play the full 80 here to give him maximum time to show something. Unfortunately I don’t think he has it. Not a Halback and to be frank not a first grader.

King looks good

Alomoti is a dear in the headlights
A season against men in reserve grade
Averillo 2 years now hasn't improved