Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Best line I saw on Reddit- Liverpool today.

Arsenal’s home ground advantage was a false positive also.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His decision making and vision needs to improve, to often he plays the safe ball because he's missed the chance to play the killer pass because he's taking a million touches.
Woke up to see Cujo being massively praised. It's interesting cause I actually agree he gave us something we haven't had for a while. A little unpredictability in midfield and someone who can carry the ball out.

But, at the same time I honestly felt he lost the ball many times when is possession or played the easy pass back.

Am I missing something?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Caoimhin Kelleher to start the Carabao Cup Final.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Southampton have held Man City . The door slightly open for us really, 2 games in hand and having to play them and with many games to go until seasons end I’m not throwing in the towel.
We have to win our catch up matches .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Southampton have held Man City . The door slightly open for us really, 2 games in hand and having to play them and with many games to go until seasons end I’m not throwing in the towel.
We have to win our catch up matches .
It's the hope that kills you hahaha

One game at a time I guess. Is it only one more game till the AFCON boys come back? And Thiago is back after the international break?

Never say never. City have always been there for the taking, teams just haven't taken their chances in all honesty. Southampton had a few chances to make it 2-0 so ...

Let's wait and see :grinning:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The point I’m trying to make is that the PL is never finished in January/February regardless of the point margin because there are so many matches where unpredictable results occur.
I wouldn’t be surprised in Man City slip up again , that’s not say the same thing doesn’t happen to us but as long as you are close enough anything is possible .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The point I’m trying to make is that the PL is never finished in January/February regardless of the point margin because there are so many matches where unpredictable results occur.
I wouldn’t be surprised in Man City slip up again , that’s not say the same thing doesn’t happen to us but as long as you are close enough anything is possible .
Of course. Anything can and will happen.

It's up to us to firstly win those two games in hand and then see where we can go from there.

Personally I think City are very beatable, but the rest of the league needs to believe that. Perhaps after today they may start!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently Elliott's on the bench.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very tricky game for us.Palace are playing well under Vieira . 3 points to close the gap and then we have Salah, Mane and Keita back

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alisson, TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Jones, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Firmino, Jota

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Little bizarre that he's starting ahead of Gordon and Taki when he's been out injured for some time.

Not sure what the thinking is there?
Because Klopp plays favourites. Just look at Kostas, 5 games in the last 15 days and Robbo has played all of them.