Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
imagine if there was a fire in a home and the lead investigators thought it was an explosive but after a call with the fire chief agreed they shouldn't investigate further because it would be embarrassing to the perpetrators who happens to be a friend of the fire chief, then the report came out and it was deemed an accident

thats clear cut corruption and cover up 101

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
imagine if there was a fire in a home and the lead investigators thought it was an explosive but after a call with the fire chief agreed they shouldn't investigate further because it would be embarrassing to the perpetrators who happens to be a friend of the fire chief, then the report came out and it was deemed an accident

So the fire chief is responsible for Covid?
Fair enough. Here’s the evidence of said phone call:
9C16FF99-A162-4DF5-9D23-E3BDCB79A613.jpeg

He’s clearly looking nervous and probably ‘shaking’ too. Case closed. Well done @Rodzilla :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not even breaking a sweat Baz :-).
i would destroy any of the dogs out there, it doesn't matter how big they are they are fucked

the reason that big piece of trash clifford has turned red is that he is still so embarrassed about when he tried to fuck with me and was flattened in 1.3 seconds

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Where facts are myth, and a complete denial of anything factual actually becomes factual. Welcome to... The Rodzilla Zone

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i would destroy any of the dogs out there, it doesn't matter how big they are they are fucked

the reason that big piece of trash clifford has turned red is that he is still so embarrassed about when he tried to fuck with me and was flattened in 1.3 seconds
OK. Thanks.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Sure Rodzy...
1642315285355.png

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So the fire chief is responsible for Covid?
Fair enough. Here’s the evidence of said phone call:
View attachment 37819
He’s clearly looking nervous and probably ‘shaking’ too. Case closed. Well done @Rodzilla :-).
Fireman: "But boss, the building is on fire!"

Fire chief: "how many of those eccies did you take?"

Fireman: "and there's this magical imp who started the fire"

Fire chief: "Put your clothes back on and go home. You're scaring everyone"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Where facts are myth, and a complete denial of anything factual actually becomes factual. Welcome to... The Rodzilla Zone
we have already entered another dimension thanks to you, in that dimension you can count the study whichever way you want, even the opposite and it won't effect the results, you can think one thing privately and one thing publicly then lie about why you changed and still be believed, you can specifically say that the reason to not investigate something is because the suspects would be embarrassed, its ok nothing matters anymore

you can now do anything you want

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lead investigator: i think this was an explosive and all my colleagues agree, im sorry i think we should investigate your friend because he actually invented the bomb in question and he predicted there would be an explosion

Fire Chief: yes, this is important information, however i think we should hold off on investigating because he would be embarrassed by this

Lead investigator public statement "the bomb theory is a crackpot theory, this was an accident"

Hacky "yes this is no evidence of corruption at all"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
we have already entered another dimension thanks to you, in that dimension you can count the study whichever way you want, even the opposite and it won't effect the results, you can think one thing privately and one thing publicly then lie about why you changed and still be believed, you can specifically say that the reason to not investigate something is because the suspects would be embarrassed, its ok nothing matters anymore

you can now do anything you want
Theoretical physicists have theorised about Universes where the laws of physics and logic are different. So there could be a Universe where your ramblings are actually true.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Theoretical physicists have theorised about Universes where the laws of physics and logic are different. So there could be a Universe where your ramblings are actually true.
ok just answer one specific question lets not avoid it anymore, was kristian andersen lying when he said that he became aware of RaTG13 and thats what changed his mind?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Every year isn’t every 6 months or 3-5 months mate hello ( bangs on tiny weasel head .. are you awake?) vaccines haven’t even been out a year and there’s already 3-4 available .. and the flu isn’t mRNA which has never been tested On humans . Ya dumb dumb !
Did you also notice whenever i talk to you or anyone, theres no name calling. I wont ban you as its a conflict of interest, but another mod will if you continue the name calling (anybody). You know someone is reaching when they resort to it. And its completely unnecessary. I cant beat you in a debate without it. Grow up.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Did you also notice whenever i talk to you or anyone, theres no name calling. I wont ban you as its a conflict of interest, but another mod will if you continue the name calling (anybody). You know someone is reaching when they resort to it. And its completely unnecessary. I cant beat you in a debate without it. Grow up.
how about calling someone you a toilet for pages? that is ok

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw @Dognacious you should edit that because it says you can't beat him in a debate, its an unfortunate typo ffs im sure you meant you can beat him

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
how about calling someone you a toilet for pages? that is ok
Human toilet. U didn't apologise you double pisser, double shit bluffer and @south of heavens human toilet.

And I've run out of piccys I can show. I have more but.... :upset:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

You really want for your life to have meaning.

Just be happy in the fact that in the grand scheme of things, you are a nobody. You will never be anything but a nobody.

You didn't crack any divinci code. You just rambled claims showing no actual evidence on a forum full of disgruntled bulldogs supporters.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You really want for your life to have meaning.

Just be happy in the fact that in the grand scheme of things, you are a nobody. You will never be anything but a nobody.

You didn't crack any divinci code. You just rambled claims on a forum full of disgruntled bulldogs supporters.
you know someone is reaching when they resort to it - Dognacious 16th Jan 2022 6:24pm (20 minutes ago)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If you don't vax that's fine. You wouldn't be welcome at my house, but each to his own. If you don't vaccinate you just have to accept that it means you will have to wait till covid is gone, before you can get into places that the government require you have vaccination for. And no amount of protests or whinging will change it. You have to accept businesses asking you to leave for being unvaxed are required to, the fines can be in the 10s of thousands for businesses caught not complying. You have to accept other peoples choice to not be around you if they don't want to be around unvaccinated people.

Make your choice and live with the result. I chose to have the vax and live with the result. If you want to not vax that only covers what you do to yourself. When you go to public places, the public have a choice who they are around too. It stops being just about you once you leave your house. Since about 90% of people are vaxed, you aren't going to win any arguments

Also, if you want respect for making your own choice not to vaccinate, then you need to respect other peoples choice TO vaccinate. Its a 2 way street.

Im going to start deleting any posts where people are making fun of people for vaccinating. You can be as antivax as you like, but hassling people for making a choice to vaccinate isn't on.

Status
Not open for further replies.