Opinion Thoughts on signing Fergo 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would offer him pretty much min wage (maybe 150k max), whether he takes it or not is his own choice but he wouldn't have many options atm.

I'm gonna get smashed but the relationship this bloke has with Foxxy is unreal. He is from Wellington, same as Brent Naden and will be a step above what we have now in terms of right wing candidates (Marsters, Lumelume, Ok).

If he screws up, there are clauses that allow us to release him, etc. I just think the reward outweighs the risk pending his salary is sub 200k.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit hard to sign a player whose about to be in prison for 5+ years.

Not to mention he won't get WADA/ASADA clearance if convicted as technically it was during the playing season (preseason) he got done.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he can join Hayne in the Silverwater run on side. Seriously if the drug news is 100% true he may have a lengthy stay in Japan and his career is over.
Japan is a lot stricter on drugs than here

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would offer him pretty much min wage (maybe 150k max), whether he takes it or not is his own choice but he wouldn't have many options atm.

I'm gonna get smashed but the relationship this bloke has with Foxxy is unreal. He is from Wellington, same as Brent Naden and will be a step above what we have now in terms of right wing candidates (Marsters, Lumelume, Ok).

If he screws up, there are clauses that allow us to release him, etc. I just think the reward outweighs the risk pending his salary is sub 200k.
Pass

He is over 30, he is a wanker, he will probably be in jail, he is a wanker, he is past his prime, he is a wanker, he is only a winger (a position we dont relly need), he is a wanker, he has a shit repuatation (and that was before the drug possession) and...............he's a fucking wanker

We can do better

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah... that's a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.