News Footy star Brett Finch charged with child abuse material

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's bad enough to be a pedo, but it takes a special kind of sociopath to be such a public figure and be on all of these shows and podcasts, laughing it up as one of the boys like nothing is going on and talk about overcoming addiction etc like his life is so on track while trying to arrange to have sexual encounters with kids. What a total piece of shit. I hope he gets a massive sentence and gets proper justice from inmates.
You know what I watched a few podcasts and I could sense something not right in him , he looked troubled and disturbed and it pains me to say I actually felt sorry for him I thight he was suffering from ALS or parkinsons or someshit. Now it makes perfect sense to me , putrid motherfucker can’t wait till he knocks himself and mark my words he will the weak ****. Let’s pray he didn’t do anything to his poor little girl. Maggot **** hope he can’t sleep at night

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Former footy star Brett Finch charged with sharing child abuse material

Former NRL grand final winner Brett Finch has been charged by police with sharing child abuse material, one of eight arrested by detectives.

Josh Hanrahan and Dean Ritchie

Embattled former NRL star Brett Finch has been arrested for allegedly sharing child abuse material on his mobile phone.

Finch, 40, was arrested on Tuesday morning and taken to Kogarah Police Station where he was charged with five counts of use carriage service transmit or publish or promote child abuse.

He was granted conditional police bail to appear at Sutherland Local Court on Tuesday 11 January 2021.

Finch was one of eight men arrested as part of the Strike Force Hank investigation by the NSW Police Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad.

Brett Finch in his playing days for the Parramatta Eels.

Brett Finch in his playing days for the Parramatta Eels.
Police sources say Finch’s alleged offending took place in an online chat room. Picture: Getty Images

Police sources say Finch’s alleged offending took place in an online chat room. Picture: Getty Images

The strike force seized mobile phones, electronic items and illicit drugs, as part of their ongoing investigation into the alleged transmission of child abuse material through an adult telephone service.

“We will allege that each of the men arrested by detectives over the past month expressed desires to engage in sexual activity with children, and in some cases, attempted to access child abuse material from other users of the service,” Detective Superintendent Jayne Doherty said.

“Producing, disseminating or possessing child abuse material are serious offences, and detectives will continue to dismantle these types of operations, so children are free from harmful situations, exploitation and abuse.”

Police sources said it would be alleged Finch had been accessing an online chat room in which they will claim the offending occurred.

Investigators looking into the chat rooms allegedly traced the electronic devices behind those accessing them to Finch and seven others.

Where’s the photo of him playing for the roosters ? Oh that’s right telegraph and news Corp all in politis pockets

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes
You wonder who else
Is involved ? Senator bill Heffernan tried releasing the 28 names of current serving politicians , judges , media personal etc from the child trafficking ring but it got sealed for 70 + years. Rumours were Bert Newton was one and if you go by scomo he openly knew Hillsong guy was involved with his dad and granted him a pardon to leave Australia when they arrest warrant was coming. Fuck these scum vile kiddy Fuckers. Just like the maxwell case ! Fuck all coverage cause
All the higher ups were frequent visitors to his island and his sex ring.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how they don’t mention his name, meanwhile some of u are still calling him “finchy” go slap yourselves
We
Will have to name him flinched cause he gonn flinch every time someone looks his way when he in prison cause a lot of people turn the other way when a bloke like that gets bashed

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where’s the photo of him playing for the roosters ? Oh that’s right telegraph and news Corp all in politis pockets
This in Daily Telegraph today.. Took a while though to be put in!
CB92439D-96E4-421A-A7BC-25A0231530A1.jpeg

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus, really? Always thought Bert was one of the nicest people in the industry.
If you go by bill hefferneons speech ( it’s available to watch ) he talks about how sad it is how these peoples names can’t be released , seen a few snuppets
Of people alleging that about Bert, then also they made a comment about him at his eulogy about helping young boys who always came to his dressing room .. not sure if it’s connected ! But nothing surprises me anymore tbh.. his son is fucked .. might make sense why.

Reactions: jof

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But nothing surprises me anymore tbh
Yeah same, it's horrible. When the Hey Dad thing came out I was really shocked, and more recently Cosby and Marcus Dibble. Makes you wonder just how many people you admire that just haven't been caught yet.