News Footy star Brett Finch charged with child abuse material

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go by bill hefferneons speech ( it’s available to watch ) he talks about how sad it is how these peoples names can’t be released , seen a few snuppets
Of people alleging that about Bert, then also they made a comment about him at his eulogy about helping young boys who always came to his dressing room .. not sure if it’s connected ! But nothing surprises me anymore tbh.. his son is fucked .. might make sense why.
Bill Heffernan was full of it.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Absolutely mind blowing! Other then murder I see no bigger crime in humanity then failing to protect our young ones. The fact that our Laws don't align with this concept I find it appalling and makes me wonder if some of the people who first made our laws were pedo's themselves!

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In all honesty crimes against kids and women where they get to remember what happened are worse than murder in a lot of ways … the victims lives a irrevocably damaged …. Murderers a complete scum but pedos and rapists deserve similar sentences

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In all honesty crimes against kids and women where they get to remember what happened are worse than murder in a lot of ways … the victims lives a irrevocably damaged …. Murderers a complete scum but pedos and rapists deserve similar sentences
To me hurting a child is the worst crime and sin you can commit and deserve to be tortured brutally.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes
You wonder who else
Is involved ? Senator bill Heffernan tried releasing the 28 names of current serving politicians , judges , media personal etc from the child trafficking ring but it got sealed for 70 + years. Rumours were Bert Newton was one and if you go by scomo he openly knew Hillsong guy was involved with his dad and granted him a pardon to leave Australia when they arrest warrant was coming. Fuck these scum vile kiddy Fuckers. Just like the maxwell case ! Fuck all coverage cause
All the higher ups were frequent visitors to his island and his sex ring.
Unbelievable about it being suppressed for so long.