News Footy star Brett Finch charged with child abuse material

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The imagination goes to dark fuckin places when you consider he was allegedly distributing pictures and has an expensive addiction.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll get slap on wrist and good behaviour bond. Happens all of the seedy pricks

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its more scary people with the same mindset can talk together about it. Truely fucked up
Fair enough to water down incidence like Finchie's, if they are not Priests you can make excuses for them, recently a report stated how paedophile Teaches in Tasmania were move around but not sacked or charged, and very little was mentioned in the Media, or by anyone else.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fair enough to water down incidence like Finchie's, if they are not Priests you can make excuses for them, recently a report stated how paedophile Teaches in Tasmania were move around but not sacked or charged, and very little was mentioned in the Media, or by anyone else.
Watered down ???? I set he should be set on fire you fucking dildo what exuses am i making for him you muppet ??? Fuck you are fried you silly old prick

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This coming from a maggot that doesnt think nuns fucking kids with crucifixes is rape...you truely are a fuckwit

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mental health card will DEFINITELY be played on this one unfortunately, leading to a likely non custodial sentence.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mental health card will DEFINITELY be played on this one unfortunately, leading to a likely non custodial sentence.
I hate people using mental health as an excuse, I got ptsd which causes hyper anxiety, severe depression, insomnia, aggression, self harm etc... I have done a lot of things that have effected my loved ones because of this - but it is no excuse for poor actions - I own everything I put others through and seek professional help immediately.

No excuses.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know I always hope these things are not true.. not because of the perpetrators..but for the kids. If it is not true kids have not been hurt… If true these people who do these things to kids are just vile grubs.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always liked Finchy but obviously he's fucked up/torn in the head and needs serious help (which most people could of seen for a while now) that he isn't even going to get in jail. Eventually things have spiralled and he's at this point. I can't even defend him now (assuming this is true), this shit is so F'd.
Needs help ? Needs a bullet in the head the fkn maggit