• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
OK. And the other guy took it:

And recommended others to take it, except he backed off when booed by the MAGA muppets:

‘Remain leader of the free world despite lying’.
Yes, that can only change at the next election.
Oh, just on that:

So what exactly are you trying to say?
Touché…

Ps..The last one gave me a great laugh..especially about the birthplace of his father..

Last edited:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
OK. And the other guy took it:

And recommended others to take it, except he backed off when booed by the MAGA muppets:

‘Remain leader of the free world despite lying’.
Yes, that can only change at the next election.
Oh, just on that:

So what exactly are you trying to say?
I’m saying that Biden lied about vacccine efficacy to coerce people into taking it under the assumption they won’t die…You know,the pandemic of fear and all that?

What are you trying to say?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m saying that Biden lied about vacccine efficacy to coerce people into taking it under the assumption they won’t die…You know,the pandemic of fear and all that?

What are you trying to say?
Nah, you’re twisting things to suit your narrative as usual because you’re reply banned from the Covid threads for spinning too much shit.

Even if those were Biden’s words I doubt he meant verbatim ‘take vaccine impossible to die’ - no-one has ever said vaccinated people haven’t died - they have - mostly with underlying health issues. What he likely meant was ‘Your chances of being hospitalised or dying from C-19 are much lower if you’re vaccinated’.

But hey, twist whatever you need to fit the narrative, that’s what you do. Anyway, this is the US politics not Covid thread so I won’t hijack it by engaging your crap beyond this reply. You can continue to spin shit and call vaccinated people junkies and whatever else you find appropriate - you’ll be talking to yourself. Enjoy :-)

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, you’re twisting things to suit your narrative as usual because you’re reply banned from the Covid threads for spinning too much shit.

Even if those were Biden’s words I doubt he meant verbatim ‘take vaccine impossible to die’ - no-one has ever said vaccinated people haven’t died - they have - mostly with underlying health issues. What he likely meant was ‘Your chances of being hospitalised or dying from C-19 are much lower if you’re vaccinated’.

But hey, twist whatever you need to fit the narrative, that’s what you do. Anyway, this is the US politics not Covid thread so I won’t hijack it by engaging your crap beyond this reply. You can continue to spin shit and call vaccinated people junkies and whatever else you find appropriate - you’ll be talking to yourself. Enjoy :-)
what on earth are you talking about? I gave an example of the president lying to the people and the people believing it.Meaning the president of the U.S. i.e of the “U.S. politics variety.”

You are obviously one of the people who are so far gone, you feel it needed to attempt to excuse the lie by inferring it wasn’t said.

Thanks for the real time reminder of how stupid people are, i guess?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Precisely why I called it out, but won’t engage any further as it’s the wrong thread for that.
Oh the drama..lol

I’m merely highlighting the state of U.S. politics by using the Biden example of blatantly lying to the public.

The fact you’re latching on to the basis of the lies and not the dire situation presented overall by the lies,is on you.

As i mentioned before though,you’re too far gone to comprehend,considering your propensity to excuse the lies being told.Poster boy..

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh the drama..lol

I’m merely highlighting the state of U.S. politics by using the Biden example of blatantly lying to the public.

The fact you’re latching on to the basis of the lies and not the dire situation presented overall by the lies,is on you.

As i mentioned before though,you’re too far gone to comprehend,considering your propensity to excuse the lies being told.Poster boy..
The state of US politics is easy to explain.

Biden is fucked.

Trumps presidency is making Biden look good.

Trump will probably be re-elected. Americans will once again prove they are dumb arses.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
The state of US politics is easy to explain.

Biden is fucked.

Trumps presidency is making Biden look good.

Trump will probably be re-elected. Americans will once again prove they are dumb arses.
If Trumps presidency makes Biden look good then the people who voted for Biden are most certainly dumb arses.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t see how anyone can say Biden has been better than Trump up to this point. Just because he doesn’t send mean tweets?

Biden had sexy fingers… he fucks everything he touches. Even Obama reportedly said “Dont underestimate Joes ability to fuck things up.”

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t see how anyone can say Biden has been better than Trump up to this point. Just because he doesn’t send mean tweets?

Biden had sexy fingers… he fucks everything he touches. Even Obama reportedly said “Dont underestimate Joes ability to fuck things up.”
I don’t know that anyone thinks he’s ‘better’ - we’re just grateful we’re not subjected a daily running commentary because he loves the sound of his own voice. I enjoyed the comedy and the memes though.

If Biden was the best the Dems could do then that shows you the state of political talent.

He’s surely a one-termer. The real question is if Trump can delay various investigations against him until November 2022 when the GOP (probably) take control of the House back and cancel them all if they’re not already wrapped up. That will determine whether it’s Trump or another Republican who runs in 2024.

If Trump does run and it’s Biden v Trump again we’ll get a front row seat to see how crook America really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.