Opinion Who Are You?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am powerslide I was born in the early 70's followed Bulldogs since I was 6 first GF I attended was 1980.

Now work in IT, I am not an alcoholic, I could stop if I really wanted too.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lol u got me...took me a while to see the light

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How’s your freedom going?
Great thanks.
What garbage are you referring to now?

Whilst I’ve got you Alzz: a former colleague and mate of mine is dying from cancer - he’ll be lucky to see the next footy season start. When would be the time to tell him about the ‘suppressed’ cures for cancer?

FA6443F0-2E92-4D86-9166-E5F32F59339B.jpeg

And you say you’re not a CT.
You’re definitely a muppet.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all my name is Tony I was 10 lived in Narwee went to Regina Ceoli at Beverley Hills first year playing footy sucked coach said tell your dads to take you to see first grade. dad took me to Belmore not Kogarah asked him years later why he said st george always wins. he was right berries lost 48 to 2 to norths that game but i was hooked always liked blue over red. remember sitting next to Col Joy. also canterbury got the spoon that year. Ah but the 80s were different.. and hopefully the 22 will be just as good.
Then went to St Johns good mates with Mark Hughes and played footy with him.Went to Benilde guess being a bulldog is in my DNA. was in the click at the Leagues Club had member no 308. Left Sydney for Ballina in 1994 and then to Bribie island in 2019. And now A Qlder and hence my imoji......

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just on general principle I like to yell out "Go the Missile™" at random times and locations. Could be in a crowded train, a post office, funeral, or whilst touring the grounds of a RAAF base.
...or at my local brothel.