Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis wore a lot of different clubs' colours but I believe in his heart of hearts, he is a Bulldog
Yep he's got that 'The love of my life broke up with me' angry thing going on when it comes to us and everything we're doing is still very relevant to him.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been reading 1eyedeel because I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing the salty, deluded parra fans. they think that Verrils is a superior hooker to reed and that reed is going to flop with us :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: in the space of 5 days they've gone from being 'devastated at losing a future origin hooker' to 'he's not even that good, Verrils is younger and has won a premiership' worth a read if you're up for a laugh!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've been reading 1eyedeel because I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing the salty, deluded parra fans. they think that Verrils is a superior hooker to reed and that reed is going to flop with us :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: in the space of 5 days they've gone from being 'devastated at losing a future origin hooker' to 'he's not even that good, Verrils is younger and has won a premiership' worth a read if you're up for a laugh!
Thumbs for reading that cesspool of a site, just looking at the front page makes me sick.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
the mahoney backflipping rumours are getting stronger

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Verrills is Kylie Flanagan 2.0. Whoever takes him is fucked.
Na he's decent, just been hammered with injuries so can bounce back if he gets past it. Flanagan is just soft.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels fans are saying that he hasn't actually signed, he's just verbally agreed to terms with us and the NRL wont allow us to sign due to salary cap restraints. which is complete bullshit i'm sure. they reckon there will be an announcement at 12pm that Reed is staying. which i can almost guarantee is not going to happen. Dont stress about it, he would've signed a contract which means no opportunity to backflip and the club is just holding the announcement until they know whether we can get him commencing 2022 or 2023

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels fans are saying that he hasn't actually signed, he's just verbally agreed to terms with us and the NRL wont allow us to sign due to salary cap restraints. which is complete bullshit i'm sure. they reckon there will be an announcement at 12pm that Reed is staying. which i can almost guarantee is not going to happen. Dont stress about it, he would've signed a contract which means no opportunity to backflip and the club is just holding the announcement until they know whether we can get him commencing 2022 or 2023
Hope your right dude.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
These are lies

Mahoney and Burton have both backflipped and are returning to Parra and Penrith respectively