Issac lumelume

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh I’ll be annoyed if we lose cotric after seeing this.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not like he was signed to start in FG every week. He'd probably be on a train and trial deal or something like that and play in Reserves. I don't know what people are getting worked up about.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's not like he was signed to start in FG every week. He'd be on a train and trial deal or something like that and be in Reserves. I don't know what people are getting worked up about.
I’d say it’s the talk from tigers today about clearly being after cotric and the fact we sign a average reserve grade half when we finally have a semi decent squad for 22. Good backline we haven’t had in a decade basically with dufty Jac naden schooup and cotric.

I’m all for Mahoney and kikau and get cotric might be on a little overs? Though paying 150/200k for him to play elsewhere isn’t overs. It’s us being stupid.

You replace that spot with that 150/200k and your at 400kish. Fuck that. Keep cotric.

If Mahoney is coming ok whatever I get it.

If he isn’t till 23 play 22 with cotric.

Give him A chance with quality roster he’s 23 and a Fucking good player who was surrounded by trash.

Then spend next season cotric.

Dolphins coming 23 will in my opinion be a simple one for allen as he’s a qld lad and Wayne’s had him at Brisbane and bunnies.

Flanagans dad could get a gig and reunite in 23!

Hell waddle and some flogs could be options for dolphins…

Worst case I’m sure someone wants cotric with 1 year left at 24 ffs and he would want a new deal to be secure too.

Keep cotric ffs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d say it’s the talk from tigers today about clearly being after cotric and the fact we sign a average reserve grade half when we finally have a semi decent squad for 22. Good backline we haven’t had in a decade basically with dufty Jac naden schooup and cotric.

I’m all for Mahoney and kikau and get cotric might be on a little overs? Though paying 150/200k for him to play elsewhere isn’t overs. It’s us being stupid.

You replace that spot with that 150/200k and your at 400kish. Fuck that. Keep cotric.

If Mahoney is coming ok whatever I get it.

If he isn’t till 23 play 22 with cotric.

Give him A chance with quality roster he’s 23 and a Fucking good player who was surrounded by trash.

Then spend next season cotric.

Dolphins coming 23 will in my opinion be a simple one for allen as he’s a qld lad and Wayne’s had him at Brisbane and bunnies.

Flanagans dad could get a gig and reunite in 23!

Hell waddle and some flogs could be options for dolphins…

Worst case I’m sure someone wants cotric with 1 year left at 24 ffs and he would want a new deal to be secure too.

Keep cotric ffs.
Who said we're paying 150-200k for Cotric to leave? That's not going to happen. The Tigers are so desperate for players they'd probably pay his full contract.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not like he was signed to start in FG every week. He'd probably be on a train and trial deal or something like that and play in Reserves. I don't know what people are getting worked up about.
End up with all backups and no fucking first graders is why..plus us pro Cotric's aren't happy, each to their own..

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they were looking for a replacement winger why not sign tevita funa, doesnt have a contract anywhere. Better still keep cotric

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I didn't like what I saw from him this year. There was a game where he singly handily lost for the Storm (I can't remember the specific one). He's got decent speed but that's about it. His decision making and ball handling ain't that great... everyone deserves a 2nd or 3rd chance I guess...