News Nicco Hynes comes out on sexuality

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No matter which way he swings he will be able to pull down cronulla way...your type Tassie or a bit too "pretty" ? :p

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't care less really. But his mate is looking at him like I look at a plate of garlic chicken when I haven't eaten in six hours. It's that "I want you inside me" look.

I actually think it's really screwed up that the media have jumped on this. Couldn't resist throwing a joke into this thread because it's kinda what I do. But the media don't tend to make a big deal of things if a footballer gets photos taken with a girlfriend. If Hynes has A boyfriend it shouldn't be big news.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Couldn't care less really. But his mate is looking at him like I look at a plate of garlic chicken when I haven't eaten in six hours. It's that "I want you inside me" look.

I actually think it's really screwed up that the media have jumped on this. Couldn't resist throwing a joke into this thread because it's kinda what I do. But the media don't tend to make a big deal of things if a footballer gets photos taken with a girlfriend. If Hynes has A boyfriend it shouldn't be big news.
Yeah. Look. I'm here for a laugh also and take the piss out of myself with plenty of sexual and homosexual comments.

But, at the end of the day this shouldn't even be news and it's sad he's had to come out and correct things. Who honestly gives a shit if he's gay or not?

It's his business and not ours or anyone elses.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a white 60-year-old boorishly heterosexual white male.

I am in love with and have been married to the same woman for 29 years.

I have two sons, one aged 25 and in the business (getting $120,000 a year, how earnings have changed from my day) the other studying medicine in his final year. (I have advised him to specialize in diseases of the very rich and vain...)

I am self-employed and I pay my taxes.

I do not break the law intentionally.

I own my own home and am debt-free through hard work.

I respect my fellow man/woman/other no matter who or what they are, or who/what they think or say they are, just as long as they pay me the same courtesy.

I am a monster!

And I am proud of it!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I want to knock something on the head" is not a good statement to start with if your trying to tell people that your not gay! Just sayin........