Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2023 Team as it stands:

01. Matthew Dufty/Jake Averillo
02. Josh Addo-Carr
03. Aaron Schoupp
04. Paul Alamoti
05. Brent Naden
06. Matt Burton
07. Bailey Biondi-Odo
08. Luke Thompson
09. Reed Mahoney
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Jackson Topine
12. Viliame Kikau
13. Josh Jackson

14. Josh Cook
15. Jack Hetherington
16. Ava Seumanufagai
17. Paul Vaughan

Need to replace Josh Jackson and sign a better halfback or hope BBO becomes the answer.
7 will come good we need a 1 none of the above will cut it sadly.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Neither right now are good enough to take a team to the GF.
You are most likely correct, but in 20 months who knows, one of them may well have developed to be good enough.

Always a Bulldog

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
You know what else is great about this signing, Reed's a great player and hopefully his development continues at it's current rate. If his development continues at it's current rate, I genuinely think we'll have a hooker who is top 2 in the game.

And as added bonus, every game against Parra, Parra fans will boo the shit out of him, making it a personal grudge match for him and him going all out to get us to win.
Great post mate! Love everything that you wrote [emoji109]

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi everyone - Reed Mahoney is signed, sealed and delivered. Mark my words. Announcement at the end of next week. I've been told he verbally agreed. HOWEVER, he is going through the cooling off period. Unless something significant happens, we got him over the line :grinning:
I've been informed by someone that is very close to him...
YOU GUYS JUST DONT LISTEN I TOLD YA !!!! BUNCH OF LEGENDS

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
meanwhile over at 1eyedeel, if it's not 'there needs to be an investigation into the dogs cap' its 'reeds shit anyway and he can leave early'. Its an absolute shambles and im LOVING IT!!!! as @Mutt Dafty said before, every other footy fan is whinging about our cap all over facebook and other forums.
oh and not to mention the 'how can they leave the eels for a teams that have no chance of winning a premiership!?' in relation to reed and papali'i nekminnit parra misses the 8 next year :tearsofjoy:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
meanwhile over at 1eyedeel, if it's not 'there needs to be an investigation into the dogs cap' its 'reeds shit anyway and he can leave early'. Its an absolute shambles and im LOVING IT!!!! as @Mutt Dafty said before, every other footy fan is whinging about our cap all over facebook and other forums.
How do they even make sense of whats going on at 1eyedeel? That website is a mess

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Dogs are OFFICALLY back!

Fkn love the smell of fear and hatred in the morning....