Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kudos to whoever it was that said the announcement would be Thursday, I recall seeing that somewhere a few days ago.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know what else is great about this signing, Reed's a great player and hopefully his development continues at it's current rate. If his development continues at it's current rate, I genuinely think we'll have a hooker who is top 2 in the game.

And as added bonus, every game against Parra, Parra fans will boo the shit out of him, making it a personal grudge match for him and him going all out to get us to win.
My mate that goes for Parra who I've just been texting is already saying he hates us again and calling us cap cheats... I laughed and said good! If we're hated again and people question the cap it means we're doing something right!

I'd much rather be a hated club than an irrelevant one or one that people feel sorry for..

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton, Fox, Mahoney, TPJ, Kikau, Vaughan, Dufty, Naden etc has to be one of the greatest recruitment drives in history, especially for a wooden spoon team. What a turnaround from all involved. Khoury, Gus and Warburton have done a great job.
Almost makes the last 4-5 years worth it, providing they all gel together and stay out of trouble.

Bulldogs are officially back!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My mate that goes for Parra who I've just been texting is already saying he hates us again and calling us cap cheats... I laughed and said good! If we're hated again and people question the cap it means we're doing something right!

I'd much rather be a hated club than an irrelevant one or one that people feel sorry for..
LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY,
FEARED BY ALL.