Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Malla

Reaction score
So apparently Gus ‘brokered’ the Pangai deal last year for Penrith, and his intention was to request an early release for Kikau to us - a favour for a favour essentially.
I think the leaked photo fucked that plan up, hence the reaction from him and the club.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So apparently Gus ‘brokered’ the Pangai deal last year for Penrith, and his intention was to request an early release for Kikau to us - a favour for a favour essentially.
I think the leaked photo fucked that plan up, hence the reaction from him and the club.
For real? Interesting. Theres definitely something to this image being taken.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Give them Allan/Flanagan as an apology, problem solved.

Malla

Reaction score
For real? Interesting. Theres definitely something to this image being taken.
What I have been told trom someone on the coaching staff.
Yeah, could be part of the grand plan? Who knows. Just wierd that we ask someone to take a photo in our polo before it’s been announced and that it’s ‘leaked’

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What I have been told trom someone on the coaching staff.
Yeah, could be part of the grand plan? Who knows. Just wierd that we ask someone to take a photo in our polo before it’s been announced and that it’s ‘leaked’
In the 21 polo too I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I stopped listening when Read said he “did a rough calculation of the salary cap myself”. Hahaha is he kidding. And the “the other clubs now have the bulldogs over a barrel”. Hahaha what a fucking flop. They have no idea what’s going on behind the walls. Hence the Kikau deal got done with not one fucking rumour.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I stopped listening when Read said he “did a rough calculation of the salary cap myself”. Hahaha is he kidding. And the “the other clubs now have the bulldogs over a barrel”. Hahaha what a fucking flop. They have no idea what’s going on behind the walls. Hence the Kikau deal got done with not one fucking rumour.
Journos just spewing they weren’t able to churn a rumour and 50 repetitive stories about a potential signing. Going to be slow on the NRL newsfront until the season starts!

Still admiring how this deal was done without anyone knowing about it. Just what the journos hate.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brent Reed is worse than P1sshead Buzz & Johns brothers combined when it comes to actual rumours coming true…. Gus ‘fooled’ everyone about our cap, we’ve also released that Idiot Elliott to add another 400-500k to our coffers, but squinty eyed Reed continues with the dribble like P1sshead that we’re in a massive spot of bother with our cap! F#CK OFF YOU GERMOLISTS

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric and Kikau player swap before Xmas
They've got To'o, Staines, Crichton, Robert Jennings, May (the non-sacked one) etc... why do they need/want Cotric? I would've thought without Kikau and Capewell that they'd be after back rowers. Also why would they take Cotric on his inflated wage when they're struggling to retain current players?