Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
How salty will Greg Alexander be now!
My favourite comment so far lol.

Yeah I'm not sure. If he knocked back the cowgirls at 800k per season x 4 then what are we paying? Hopefully nothing more but the geography was the kicker??

Not sure the money is well spent here but I guess the people in charge have to be given a go to see what they come up with.

Fingers crossed for the Canterbury Pantherdogs lol

EAT A DICK BRANDY!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How anyone can be critical of Kikau signing beggars belief.
Because some of us live in reality were you can't pay massive money for multiple star forwards and wingers when you don't have a spine. We've now got TPJ, Thompson, Kikau, JAC, Cotric all on huge money.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Because some of us live in reality were you can't pay massive money for multiple star forwards and wingers when you don't have a spine. We've now got TPJ, Thompson, Kikau, JAC, Cotric all on huge money.
Cotric would be gone when his contracts ends

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cleary Gus is working on a spine, for a quality halfback or nine to join us they would want big name troops around them.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he's massively overrated, barely gets involved and isn't worth close to that much money. It's a huge risk. The money needs to be spent elsewhere. If true we'd have $3.5 million tied up in TPJ, Thompson, Vaughan, Kikau and Jackson alone..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Elite players will be worth a little more because The Dolphins have been added to the market making the talent spread thinner.

Would be concerned if I was a Dolphins fan having not landed a blow while other clubs are being proactive

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kikau signs deal with Bulldogs for 2023, as picture in rival colours angers Panthers
Michael Chammas

By Michael Chammas
November 19, 2021 — 1.04pm

Panthers back-rower Viliame Kikau has created a stir, posing for photos with Trent Barrett and Phil Gould after signing a four-year deal with the Bulldogs. But the deal only starts in 2023.
Kikau still has one year to run on his deal with Penrith, and his decision to wear a Bulldogs polo and pose for a photo with club powerbrokers hasn’t gone down well at Penrith.

Viliame Kikau (main) poses with Bulldogs boss Phil Gould and coach Trent Barrett (inset).

Viliame Kikau (main) poses with Bulldogs boss Phil Gould and coach Trent Barrett (inset).Credit:NRL Photos, Supplied

The Bulldogs are celebrating the massive coup of the premiership-winning back-rower, who has also been in discussions with the Cowboys and Dragons for the past month.
The Panthers have been resigned to the likelihood of losing him having upgraded the contracts of a number of their representative players in the past 18 months.

The picture also comes the day before Penrith are set to hold their premiership parade, the team to show off the trophy from an open-top bus on Saturday morning.

More to come