Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope the Dogs have put in a timeline to get his answer to avoid this getting way out of control…. Just in the space of 24hrs it’s already gotten every single germolist led by Pisshead Buzz, 5 cent eyes Brent Read etc putting their BS spin on it

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, hell has frozen over!

This is actually factual, I'm in shock lol
I've heard (not sure on accuracy) that Reed will be leaving Parramatta 100% BUT he is also taking to Titans. Titans are also talking to Cheese, and I assume they would prefer to land cheese, but if it falls through then have Reed as a back up. Smith was spotted meeting with the Titans and touring facilities recently so there's a decent chance the Titans may snare him over the Roosters who need to move on Joey Manu (who publicly said he wants to stay at easts) in order to be able to afford him - either way if any of this merry go round is true, the longer discussions take over Smith, the better it is for us as i'd say Reed wont want to wait for that garbage to work itself out and sign with us

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've heard (not sure on accuracy) that Reed will be leaving Parramatta 100% BUT he is also taking to Titans. Titans are also talking to Cheese, and I assume they would prefer to land cheese, but if it falls through then have Reed as a back up. Smith was spotted meeting with the Titans and touring facilities recently so there's a decent chance the Titans may snare him over the Roosters who need to move on Joey Manu (who publicly said he wants to stay at easts) in order to be able to afford him - either way if any of this merry go round is true, the longer discussions take over Smith, the better it is for us as i'd say Reed wont want to wait for that garbage to work itself out and sign with us
Well the mail I have had for months it was either us or Roosters. Unless one of the QLD have bigger Brown paper bags....

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the Dogs have put in a timeline to get his answer to avoid this getting way out of control…. Just in the space of 24hrs it’s already gotten every single germolist led by Pisshead Buzz, 5 cent eyes Brent Read etc putting their BS spin on it
It said in the first article that Mahoney had told the Dogs he would make up his mind in the next 2 weeks. Gotta respect him for that as I hate it when players take an eternity to make a decision. 2 weeks isnt too bad.

If the $650K figure it true, and the Eels are only offering $450K, then surely we've got him. If Parra up their offer to keep him then we can go for Paulo

If we do sign him I wouldn't mind trading him for Cotric to get him here next year

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
is this the 8 D-Voice was talking about ?