Official November 1

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes. We don't sign a top hooker if we don't pay more than what they're worth imo. We aren't going to sign Mahoney or Koroisau either if that's our mentality. We're a top hooker away from making the 8.
Fair enough.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That storm have offered over 700k to retain Smith, that's what he's worth. Common sense a bottom team will have to pay more for him and that applies to anyone that's good. 900k is fair and I hope we go in for him. We spent 600k on Cotric, 550k on JAC and 750-850k on Thompson, plus plenty more which are much less value than Smith will be imo.
Wasn’t cotric and Thompson signed by hill,but I doubt the current board and Gus would go anywhere near that sort of money,we are trying to move cotric on,and if they don’t have to pay to get rid of him,I’m happy to use that money on him or someone else.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That storm have offered over 700k to retain Smith, that's what he's worth. Common sense a bottom team will have to pay more for him and that applies to anyone that's good. 900k is fair and I hope we go in for him. We spent 600k on Cotric, 550k on JAC and 750-850k on Thompson, plus plenty more which are much less value than Smith will be imo.
Wasn’t cotric and Thompson signed by hill,but I doubt the current board and Gus would go anywhere near that sort of money,we are trying to move cotric on,and if they don’t have to pay to get rid of him,I’m happy to use that money on him or someone else.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have Flanagan, Allan, Waddell sitting in reserve grade. Flanagan and Allan are on ~800K combined.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People still think we're a chance of signing Brandon Smith and that he wants to come here, fmd.
Exactly,cheese only interested in biggest pot of gold,I don't think he gives a shit who he plays for at the end of the day.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point I have bugger all interest in who we're signing for 2023. We've got a whole years worth of games to be interested in first. I'll watch for actual signing news. But 12 months of hearsay and media shit talk is going to annoy the fuck out of me.
And there’s nothing worse than an annoyed Alan.

Agree, 2022 first and actual signings.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly,cheese only interested in biggest pot of gold,I don't think he gives a shit who he plays for at the end of the day.
Pots of gold and other sorts of pots....

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Problem is given all the speculation that already gets posted on here daily(and duplicated at least)the date is almost insignificant it's still SNAFU as per usual :laughing:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes. We don't sign a top hooker if we don't pay more than what they're worth imo. We aren't going to sign Mahoney or Koroisau either if that's our mentality. We're a top hooker away from making the 8. Like I said in previous post, he's still better value than a lot of players we've signed in the last 1-3 years.
Still agree and always have..and IF we paid say 100K of "overs" to get it done whats the big issue it's 100K or a mere 1% of our cap hardly crippling ffs.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've lost any interest in cheese. Players who keep dicking us around can go and get f**ked.
I have said from day 1 that he is only interested in a big pay day...