Religious Discussion Thread

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While in hospital for my knee surgery I was placed in the unenviable environment of having nothing but commercial TV to watch and there was a channel I could not stop watching, SBN - SonLife Broadcasting Network. Never in all my days have I seen such a well organised, well presented con specifically aimed to extract funds from their viewership. Everything was for sale, prays were for sale, blessings were for sale, to get your email read on TV was, yup guessed it, for sale. While watching they were running a "fund raiser" to get an extension to a runway at a private airstrip so one of the pastors could land his brand new private jet which could no longer land on the old runways as they were too short. Yes, you read that correctly.

People were sending in $100, $200 up to $2000 and their email would be read out loud - "Paul from Ohio sent us $200 and asked that we pray for the chronic pain in his back to go away", The one reading the email would close her eye's for 2 secs and move onto the next email. That went on for hour after hour as more peoples donations and reasons were read out and I'm assuming the 2 sec eye close after each was the heartfelt pray for the requestor.

I sat and watched a round table bible discussion with Jimmy Swaggart and a bunch of equally white sycophants and one of the points they made while discussing the benefits of having their own private jets was they didn't have to share a long steel tube (airplane) with demons (the public) as they always want you to bless them and pray for them and well these pastors have far more important things to do and can't be held back from doing the lords work, like making more money.

It was televised grifting, so blatant, so unethical, so lacking morals and values, I starting laughing out loud and what these con-artists were saying, the nurse asked my to keep it down.

So there you are @Kelpie03 and @Wahesh, I sat and listened and watched these men of god and what I saw and heard simply reinforced my view that these religions are greed personified and nothing more than a money making con.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
While in hospital for my knee surgery I was placed in the unenviable environment of having nothing but commercial TV to watch and there was a channel I could not stop watching, SBN - SonLife Broadcasting Network. Never in all my days have I seen such a well organised, well presented con specifically aimed to extract funds from their viewership. Everything was for sale, prays were for sale, blessings were for sale, to get your email read on TV was, yup guessed it, for sale. While watching they were running a "fund raiser" to get an extension to a runway at a private airstrip so one of the pastors could land his brand new private jet which could no longer land on the old runways as they were too short. Yes, you read that correctly.

People were sending in $100, $200 up to $2000 and their email would be read out loud - "Paul from Ohio sent us $200 and asked that we pray for the chronic pain in his back to go away", The one reading the email would close her eye's for 2 secs and move onto the next email. That went on for hour after hour as more peoples donations and reasons were read out and I'm assuming the 2 sec eye close after each was the heartfelt pray for the requestor.

I sat and watched a round table bible discussion with Jimmy Swaggart and a bunch of equally white sycophants and one of the points they made while discussing the benefits of having their own private jets was they didn't have to share a long steel tube (airplane) with demons (the public) as they always want you to bless them and pray for them and well these pastors have far more important things to do and can't be held back from doing the lords work, like making more money.

It was televised grifting, so blatant, so unethical, so lacking morals and values, I starting laughing out loud and what these con-artists were saying, the nurse asked my to keep it down.

So there you are @Kelpie03 and @Wahesh, I sat and listened and watched these men of god and what I saw and heard simply reinforced my view that these religions are greed personified and nothing more than a money making con.
As a Christian, I don't watch those money hungry demons that work for the synagogue of Satan.

God does not want or need money. God just wants His words heard.

Please don't base your idea of Christianity on these wolves in sheep clothing.

If you are genuinely interested, there are a few preachers that actually preach the Bible and not beg for money.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As a Christian, I don't watch those money hungry demons that work for the synagogue of Satan.

God does not want or need money. God just wants His words heard.

Please don't base your idea of Christianity on these wolves in sheep clothing.

If you are genuinely interested, there are a few preachers that actually preach the Bible and not beg for money.
Well said bro!

I got no problem with people of other faiths or Athiests that don’t believe in God. Each to their own. But when people use these Christian phonies to try and demonstrate that Christianity is fake then it’s purely a copp out! Some people need to realize this is the internet where millions can read this page. Some of the people who read this page may be Christians. It’s just a lack of respect towards others and is a reflection of themselves. No doubt it’s an opportunity to put people of faith down. A cheap shot behind a keyboard. There are a few non-believers on here who genuinely debate without putting anyone down and they show respect to others like Dogna88 to name one for example.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Mate, I don't honestly give a rats about that or anything that has brain-washed you against Christianity. I am a practicing Christian, and will be until the day I die. If those people have done wrong in some way, then God will judge them. I practice my faith for the genuine, good reason. All these bad stories you continue to post are not going to change my way of life... so if you're getting happy by posting these, then good for you.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Televangelists are the pit of religion. Absolute con artists.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol so the Catholic Church didn't molest children it was the big bad media that made it up go and get fucked you moron, speaking of un answered questions still unaware of the definition of rape or just turning a blind eye to you're pedo cult?
You dodging is pathetic like your filthy chuch hope it burns
Lol sorry I've got nothing to hide unlike the Catholic Church more deflecting fuckwit, keep those pedos safe hey you twisted fuck
By puting the sickest image of a human being possible on your profile, you have explained the type of person you are, without telling anyone if you have any other interest other than finding reasons to hate an institution who's members have done a lot more good than harm.
You are so judgmental that you can only be sick, and if you have nothing to hide as you say, why not share with us what you do or have done with your life so far.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
By puting the sickest image of a human being possible on your profile, you have explained the type of person you are, without telling anyone if you have any other interest other than finding reasons to hate an institution who's members have done a lot more good than harm.
You are so judgmental that you can only be sick, and if you have nothing to hide as you say, why not share with us what you do or have done with your life so far.
Lol you get your hackles up about an article I posted about nuns RAPING kids with crucifixes and you're having a go at me about a profile picture, lol even the crimes she committed are no where near as close to the atrocities the Catholic Church has dished out.
Nice deflecting yet again,
Ps fuck the Catholic Church the world's biggest pedo club.
I could only image being the type of fuck head you are if a neighbour approached you and said a child molesters lived in your street.
Your answer but he goes to church and clips the old laddies lawn down the street, yeah but he fucks kids .
You , but have you seen henry's Facebook profile picture?
Ah done more good than harm thanks fuckwit you just proved a point you are an absolute moron .
Pps bring back Catholic Church burnings even God hates that child molesting vile corrupt institution.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@south of heaven Pardon my ignorance but my inquisitive persona piqued :grinning:

Who the hell is your profile pic?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@south of heaven Pardon my ignorance but my inquisitive persona piqued :grinning:

Who the hell is your profile pic?
Some meth head from south Australia that was in the news a while back the picture cracked me up, Kelpie03 is more focused on that then any of his churches atrocities, maybe it's giving him tingles he hasn't felt in a while and he feels dirty about it, who knows

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some meth head from south Australia that was in the news a while back the picture cracked me up, Kelpie03 is more focused on that then any of his churches atrocities, maybe it's giving him tingles he hasn't felt in a while and he feels dirty about it, who knows
Geez I assumed it was someone of the evil standing of Niccolò Machiavelli lol or that ilk.

Just a South Australian...boo

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are right that some of the so called Preaches who parade God and the bible are frauds, some years ago it was reportered that one phoney preacher (from memory his name was The Bagawan), had his congreation so brain washed, that they gave him 50 Roles Royces, as well as having all the women in his congration sleeping with him.
Before you say that all Churches are just greedy money making organisations. Please consider all the facts, I know for a fact that our church does fund raising, our Priests live very humbly not that ( SICKLY SOUTH OF HEAVE WOULD BELIEVE IT). Fund raising is also for church maintainance Charities, Misions etc. Mother Teresa of Calculta, (whom I meet when she came to Australia in the 1980's), used to go around the shops looking for stale bread and scraps to feed the hungry kids she was looking after, and was often spat on for her efforts. ( NOW SICKSly OUTH OF HEAVE WILL SAY THAT MOTHER TERESA WAS ONLY LOOKING AFTER KIDS SO SHE WOULD HAVE AN OPPURTUNITY TO STICK CRUCIFEX UP THE GIRLS VAGINA). .

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I completely agree that churches should not be attacked for the actions of the individuals. But when someone points out that there were horrible things done by many members of the church, and it was covered up by higher members of the church, the reaction should be anger at the members of the church who covered this stuff up.

The automatic reaction shouldn't be to kill the messenger.

Sure Southy is using it to attack the church as a whole. But when someone says, "nuns raped kids with crucifixes", there's good responses and bad responses. Here's two of the worst possible responses:

1) "it's technically not rape as only men can rape"

2) "I'm going to ignore the problem and attack you for telling me about it"

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might have to change it to something more appropriate for @Kelpie03
View attachment 31898
O My God, I can;t believe just how sick you must be, Bryant in Port Athur became so sick with the haterd for Asian migrants and the rest is history. More recently Tarrant in Christchurch became so obsesed with hatred for Muslims and as a result look what he did.
YOU BADLY NEED A SHRINK MY FRIEND BECAUSE THAT BLIND HATE YOU CULTIVATE AND LIVE WITH, WILL EVENTUALLY DESTROY YOU..

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

There aint no business like the god business.

Religion, the only confidence trick that is
both legal and tax deductible.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
O My God, I can;t believe just how sick you must be, Bryant in Port Athur became so sick with the haterd for Asian migrants and the rest is history. More recently Tarrant in Christchurch became so obsesed with hatred for Muslims and as a result look what he did.
YOU BADLY NEED A SHRINK MY FRIEND BECAUSE THAT BLIND HATE YOU CULTIVATE AND LIVE WITH, WILL EVENTUALLY DESTROY YOU..
Still not as sick as nun raping a kid with crucifixes,or priests abusing boys and it getting it covered up.
But that's OK the old hag bludged off bread so it makes it better,
All sins are forgiven because some old slag gots the bread yay.
lol at Martin bryant you silly twit

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I completely agree that churches should not be attacked for the actions of the individuals. But when someone points out that there were horrible things done by many members of the church, and it was covered up by higher members of the church, the reaction should be anger at the members of the church who covered this stuff up.

The automatic reaction shouldn't be to kill the messenger.

Sure Southy is using it to attack the church as a whole. But when someone says, "nuns raped kids with crucifixes", there's good responses and bad responses. Here's two of the worst possible responses:

1) "it's technically not rape as only men can rape"

2) "I'm going to ignore the problem and attack you for telling me about it"
Mate I have always admitted that some Church people have done bad things but when someone continues to attack any group and brands all its members as bad then you have to stand up for all of them including your own.
Sickly south of Heaven has never admitted that their might be some good people in our Church. His only interest is in rubbishing my Church with stuff which is not all true.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate I have always admitted that some Church people have done bad things but when someone continues to attack any group and brands all its members as bad then you have to stand up for all of them including your own.
Sickly south of Heaven has never admitted that their might be some good people in our Church. His only interest is in rubbishing my Church with stuff which is not all true.
Lol " some" which is not all true? Love the constant downplay what's not true that I've said?