Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol clive palmer with a good press conference here, straight up accusing gladys of being directed by a pfizer/az lobbyist

he knows full well he can say that and they won't go after him or sue him because they don't want that to be unpacked especially in court, they won't even report on it, and yes a quick check of the reporting on this and its strictly about how well funded his campaign will be

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
lol clive palmer with a good press conference here, straight up accusing gladys of being directed by a pfizer/az lobbyist

he knows full well he can say that and they won't go after him or sue him because they don't want that to be unpacked especially in court, they won't even report on it, and yes a quick check of the reporting on this and its strictly about how well funded his campaign will be

:tearsofjoy: There’s no coming back when you say ‘Clive Palmer did something good’ :tearsofjoy:.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: There’s no coming back when you say ‘Clive Palmer did something good’ :tearsofjoy:.
actually let me upgrade that to fantastic, clive palmer did something fantastic and the Rodzilla penis was moved

and you know its true that gladys is being directed by pfizer, the media won't report the accusation and she will not address it, he should have said it while she was doing daily press conferences so it would be more obvious that she is avoiding it

also that response to the TGA threatening legal action is excellent, when you have the truth on your side and so much money then you welcome it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes here is the only reason it is banned, it messes with other treatment because it works

btw how does people taking it outside trials mess the result? i think you have got it all backwards, you think making a mistake when counting the numbers in the trials doesn't effect the result and people taking outside trials does skew results
Much of the data is collated against non-participants as a larger control group. If many of the control are using Ivermectin then it skews the results.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Much of the data is collated against non-participants as a larger control group. If many of the control are using Ivermectin then it skews the results.
oh but i consider that control group part of the trial, i thought they would make sure that they aren't taking ivermectin

btw the skew would only disadvantage ivermectin, so you are saying that the results are even more promising because they happened while there is a chance it was skewed against them

but you brought up a way to discredit a working ivermectin that i hadn't even considered, if they secretly give all the control group ivermectin in the trial so that no difference is shown

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
who are you to deny a doctor? where is your medical degree?
Don’t have one and never claimed it.
You don’t need to be an MD to work at News Corp :tearsofjoy:.
But anyone who hangs with Rogan, same as Bannon are not the ‘truth warriors’ you’re suggesting they are - they are disgruntled axe grinders looking for oxygen.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
actually let me upgrade that to fantastic, clive palmer did something fantastic and the Rodzilla penis was moved

and you know its true that gladys is being directed by pfizer, the media won't report the accusation and she will not address it, he should have said it while she was doing daily press conferences so it would be more obvious that she is avoiding it

also that response to the TGA threatening legal action is excellent, when you have the truth on your side and so much money then you welcome it
I just find it hard to believe that there are a bunch of old white blokes with grey hair and the token female board member because me too movement quotas right in modern western country times out there that decided to create a virus to make people sick so they could sell them the vaccine to make the shareholders happy and vote themselves pay rises. So they voted on it in a board room setting (there is paperwork on it somewhere) they then directed their staff to create Covid 19 strain which they took time doing and released it without any country in the world realising or following it up then they sold everyone their Vax? Then without anyone blowing the whistle not even the scientist that are probably really passionate about stoping viruses ect because that’s why they got into the field and are working for Pfizer all have been going home having dinner with the family sitting watching all the numbers yeah sure their elderly mum caught it and died but that’s just part of the job the scientist got a 43% pay rise so they will keep their mouth shut. Yeah nah can’t see it ah.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I just find it hard to believe that there are a bunch of old white blokes with grey hair and the token female board member because me too movement quotas right in modern western country times out there that decided to create a virus to make people sick so they could sell them the antidote to make the shareholders happy and vote themselves pay rises. So they voted on it in a board room setting (there is paperwork on it somewhere) they then directed their staff to create Covid 19 strain which they took time doing and released it without any country in the world realising or following it up then they sold everyone their Vax? Then without anyone blowing the whistle not even the scientist that are probably really passionate about stoping viruses ect because that’s why they got into the field and are working for Pfizer all have been going home having dinner with the family sitting watching all the numbers yeah sure their elderly mum caught it and died but that’s just part of the job the scientist got a 43% pay rise so they will keep their mouth shut. Yeah nah can’t see it ah.
i can see it, the only reason to be the leader of a country is to sit on top of all that taxpayer money and then negotiate with people and businesses to trade that taxpayer money and/or government policy for money that goes straight into the leaders personal finances, basically extracting money from taxpayers

this is what happened in the iraq war 2003 edition, there is no reason to go that war except to help private companies secure the oil and to sell military contracts, they plunged the country into debt, ruined its reputation etc it doesn't matter because they are all transient figures and anybody who talked negatively about it were thrown off air and their careers were put in doubt

and i can definitely see it from pfizers point of view, every company around the world is trying to convince people that they need their product, and what better need is there than to stay alive?, this is a company that has huge fines for bribery and an industry where they bribed doctors to put patients on their highly addictive pain killers but killing 500k of them, so its not like they are good people

i see the media point of view, they want everybody inside watching media and news

ex pfizer people like michael yeadon are discredited, health officials who downplayed the virus are criminally charged, so if you are somebody who wants to have a good career then you need to play along 1000%

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
i can see it, the only reason to be the leader of a country is to sit on top of all that taxpayer money and then negotiate with people and businesses to trade that taxpayer money and/or government policy for money that goes straight into the leaders personal finances, basically extracting money from taxpayers

this is what happened in the iraq war 2003 edition, there is no reason to go that war except to help private companies secure the oil and to sell military contracts, they plunged the country into debt, ruined its reputation etc it doesn't matter because they are all transient figures

and i can definitely see it from pfizers point of view, every company around the world is trying to convince people that they need their product, and what better need is there than to stay alive?, this is a company that has huge fines for bribery and an industry where they bribed doctors to put patients on their highly addictive drugs, so its not like they are good people
I definitely believe the war was a mixture of ridiculous overreaction due to the political climate and pressure from a million different angles including money hungry and powerful lobbing weapons contractors but the difference is the war over their didn’t have any chance of hurting their own family but creating a virus that can get everyone could effect them personally..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its like in nazi germany, if you didn't play along then you were in trouble

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I definitely believe the war was a mixture of ridiculous overreaction due to the political climate and pressure from a million different angles including money hungry and powerful lobbing weapons contractors but the difference is the war over their didn’t have any chance of hurting their own family but creating a virus that can get everyone could effect them personally..
why is that? don't you have any confidence in the vaccine?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
why is that? don't you have any confidence in the vaccine?
Not really because you can still get the dam thing and potentially die but I understand what it does and how it eliminates risk and I’m not scared of getting it second dose in a couple of weeks but to answer your question no I don’t have confidence in it if I’m being honest this entire little page of history has been fucked which leaves me with little confidence in most bloody things. But you should definitely still get it because like any other vaccine it is designed and does reduce risk of serious effects of a virus.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not really because you can still get the dam thing and potentially die but I understand what it does and how it eliminates risk and I’m not scared of getting it second dose in a couple of weeks but to answer your question no I don’t have confidence in it if I’m being honest this entire little page of history has been fucked which leaves me with little confidence in most bloody things. But you should definitely still get it because like any other vaccine it is designed and does reduce risk of serious effects of a virus.
btw i disagree that going to that war is not without risk to themselves or their family, the leaders are constantly under the cloud of war crime accusations and some pissed off iraqi who lost his family could seek revenge down the track

and perhaps they have the real vaccine anyway

i would get the vaccine if i was healthy and didn't think they instigated the situation

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Is it worthwhile to carry one of these in your car should you come into contact with someone who is unvaccinated?
yeah you will have the media on your side

"Crazed unvaccinated person was trying to come into contact with vaccinated man who bravely fought him off with axe in self defence"

"Police accept that Blue Boost knew he was unvaccinated due to his low quality shoes"

Status
Not open for further replies.