Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you admit Gladys has f$&ked it up.

an own goal?

my point is that we pay out politicians good money to get these judgements right. That is why we pay them the money. If everything had its own playbook anyone could do it.

there is hope for you friend, the first step is that you have admitted Gonzo Berejiklian f$&ked up..

I choose to hold people paid to make good judgements, to make good judgements , you seem to defend the bad judgements.. but with gonzo sidestepping the scrutiny now not attending press conferences, she doesn’t want to be held accountable for her mess.

her not attending press conferences to avoid scrutiny will be her downfall.
Listening to Blue Boost’s Greatest Hits is as painful as the Ink Spots, the same song on repeat :-):

Own goal? By saying that a politician made a mistake? In that case consider own goals scored in Australia every day. A rather pointless point you’ve made there.

As for accountability - sure - you show ‘em at the next election - at least that’s something effective as opposed to bleating on an Internet forum which achieves three-fifths of bugger all.

But you do you, Boosty, we’re really impressed :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They still haven't specified what's happening with those 12 LGA's though. My point is even if you're from one of those areas and you're double vaccinated and we've reached the target than you shouldn't be under any further restrictions than anyone else is. Why punish the people that have done the right thing further after having been locked up for five months?
because they need to put peer pressure on everyone else to get the vaccine, for example south wants to go on holiday so he has turned into a jerk towards me

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to Blue Boost’s Greatest Hits is as painful as the Ink Spots, the same song on repeat :-):

Own goal? By saying that a politician made a mistake? In that case consider own goals scored in Australia every day. A rather pointless point you’ve made there.

As for accountability - sure - you show ‘em at the next election - at least that’s something effective as opposed to bleating on an Internet forum which achieves three-fifths of bugger all.

But you do you, Boosty, we’re really impressed :-).
Arguing with a renter, may as well try reason with a picket fence. Renters know about making mistakes and poor judgements so they sympathise with politicians.

cases today highest they have ever been 1599.. the lockdowns didn’t bring cases to zero, gonzos response? Don’t front up to press conferences.

@DinkumDog , don’t you have an appointment at captain cash? Stop defending the indefensible.

Photo

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Arguing with a renter, may as well try reason with a picket fence. Renters know about making mistakes and poor judgements so they sympathise with politicians.

cases today highest they have ever been 1599.. the lockdowns didn’t bring cases to zero, gonzos response? Don’t front up to press conferences.

@DinkumDog , don’t you have an appointment at captain cash? Stop defending the indefensible.

Photo
Rinse and repeat.
Do you ever have any new material?
‘Blah blah blah renter’.
You’re the Kennel’s Eddie Murphy, gone from Beverly Hills Cop (actually that’s being generous - The Distinguished Gentlemen) to Norbit :-).
OK I’ll head down to Captain Cash - I bet I see some of your crappy watches that have been hocked :tearsofjoy:.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rinse and repeat.
Do you ever have any new material?
‘Blah blah blah renter’.
You’re the Kennel’s Eddie Murphy, gone from Beverly Hills Cop (actually that’s being generous - The Distinguished Gentlemen) to Norbit :-).
OK I’ll head down to Captain Cash - I bet I see some of your crappy watches that have been hocked :tearsofjoy:.
Sorry I should clarify.. go to captain cash to hock your junk tv. But don’t ever buy anything from there, all 2nd hand stolen / refurbished crap.

another place you dont ever buy is the CEX place with all the games and movies. Imagine all the fat nude guys playing those games with their greasy hands. My theory is that is where covid started, all those 2nd hand games, big fat guys sitting there nude touching the games and then trading in for another fat guy to buy 2nd hand and add their own stench to it.. after 3-4 trade cycles could you imagine the bacteria gunked up on them? Covid for sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.