• No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs Statement on Adam Elliott
www.bulldogs.com.au

The Bulldogs National Rugby League Club has completed its disciplinary process concerning an incident involving player Adam Elliott on Sunday 22 August.

In response to what has taken place, the Bulldogs have conducted their own review and have decided that Adam will undertake professional help in regard to issues with alcohol, with the Bulldogs to provide full support including a strict monitoring process.

The club does not condone Adam's actions which have had a negative impact on the club and its supporters, however, we acknowledge that Adam has taken full responsibility for his actions and we are supportive of assisting Adam in ensuring he receives the welfare support and help that he requires.

In addition to the proposed $10,000 fine from the National Rugby League (NRL) and further education and training from the governing body, the club will fine Adam $20,000, with a $10,000 component to be suspended. Adam will also be required to do community work at community organisations once COVID-19 conditions ease.

Adam Elliott acknowledged he has a problem and asked for privacy.

"This is an extremely difficult time for my family and I. They are my most important focus at the moment and I ask that people can respect mine and my family's privacy at this time.

"In consultation with the club, I will be undertaking the necessary help that I require with appropriate measures and checks.

"I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to all Bulldogs members, fans and sponsors about recent events. I have brought unnecessary attention to the club”

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
www.bulldogs.com.au

The Bulldogs National Rugby League Club has completed its disciplinary process concerning an incident involving player Adam Elliott on Sunday 22 August.

In response to what has taken place, the Bulldogs have conducted their own review and have decided that Adam will undertake professional help in regard to issues with alcohol, with the Bulldogs to provide full support including a strict monitoring process.

The club does not condone Adam's actions which have had a negative impact on the club and its supporters, however, we acknowledge that Adam has taken full responsibility for his actions and we are supportive of assisting Adam in ensuring he receives the welfare support and help that he requires.

In addition to the proposed $10,000 fine from the National Rugby League (NRL) and further education and training from the governing body, the club will fine Adam $20,000, with a $10,000 component to be suspended. Adam will also be required to do community work at community organisations once COVID-19 conditions ease.

"This is an extremely difficult time for my family and I. They are my most important focus at the moment and I ask that people can respect mine and my family's privacy at this time.

"In consultation with the club, I will be undertaking the necessary help that I require with appropriate measures and checks.

"I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to all Bulldogs members, fans and sponsors about recent events. I have brought unnecessary attention to the club”
Fake news

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
www.bulldogs.com.au

Someone already used this joke 86 pages ago

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I've been sucked in again with the 4 o'clock announcement?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Get on with it, sack him and sign Tyrone Peachey for half the money. Can play any position.
peachy at the right price would be a good buy to play 13. We dont have any ball playing forwards, point of difference.