• Total voters

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like we are being nice and trying to tee him up a gig somewhere else

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to love Gus....We have had Blogging with Grimace, story time with the Andersons, then stone cold silence....but with Gus and his twitter interactions we as Doggies fans have never had it better. Since Gus joined us he has been approachable and has kept us informed, his interaction with our fan base has been admirable to say the least. Sometimes he does throw a curve ball but that's in the nature of the game and club.:grinning:
Blogging with Grimace.
you win the funniest fucker comment for this morning

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think judging from Gus' tweet that Elliott is gone one way or the other. The season is over anyway so I don't care if it drags on for a few more days, so long as he's done at the club once and for all...

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Steve noyce didnt need a board meeting to sack todd carney for his bathroom incident.
Thats what you call ' acting swiftly gus!!
Didnt Carney sue the Sharks and NRL?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If they keep Elliot, they may as well sack Steve Hansen as his views on culture wouldn’t align with ours. Can you imagine if any All Black player fked up this many times? I don’t care if it was prime Dan Carter, the standards are high and you’d be gone immediately.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If they keep Elliot, they may as well sack Steve Hansen as his views on culture wouldn’t align with ours. Can you imagine if any All Black player fked up this many times? I don’t care if it was prime Dan Carter, the standards are high and you’d be gone immediately.
100% … Zac Guildford is a prime example from a few years back. Club needs to back its pillars here, this is not an isolated incident.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this one of those ten year investigations that never end?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You do know that Dan Carter was found with high range (double the limit) drink driving in Paris in 2017.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't heard boo from Hansen did someone say recently(i believe incorrectly)he is on the board?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Steve noyce didnt need a board meeting to sack todd carney for his bathroom incident.
Thats what you call ' acting swiftly gus!!
Lol at comparing Elliott to Carney...... damn we have some peons on this forum.