Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knew this guy was an aggfay, not that there is anything wrong with that

is that a flex that you value your time on a forum so much ??

How refreshing was it seeing the boys enjoy themselves and play some good footy, Albeit against a weak tigers team. I’ll have to attribute it to that maggot scumbag not being Involved in the playing group, hoppas performance proved it ! What good times ahead, this guy has to get the sack or moved or whatever,he is poison
Stop hating so much…. Not good for the blood pressure. Also, watch the homophobic slurs. Pretty sure this place has a zero tolerance policy to homophobia, whether you type in pig Latin, or not.

Yes, I’m sure the performance had everything to do with the squad shying Elliott and nothing to do with departing players wanting to go out on a high note snd remaining players wanting to send them out in style. If the king had played today, we’d have racked up 50.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Asiata comes on board & RFM is fully fit I don't see how Elliott even gets a look in. Depth at best or better yet gone!
He’s better than Asiata and RFM…. Also, RFM spends so much time on the sidelines he’s on the verge of lifetime membership in the national association of touch judges.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop hating so much…. Not good for the blood pressure. Also, watch the homophobic slurs. Pretty sure this place has a zero tolerance policy to homophobia, whether you type in pig Latin, or not.

Yes, I’m sure the performance had everything to do with the squad shying Elliott and nothing to do with departing players wanting to go out on a high note snd remaining players wanting to send them out in style. If the king had played today, we’d have racked up 50.
Wasn’t homophobic mate , I said nothing wrong with that. How do you call a player like Elliot “the king” ?? Your boy is gone mate, go make a new account on corresponding club forum. Your sarcasm eluding from my fact, onviously he wasn’t the sole fact we won and we’re happy but I’ll be damned if it wasn’t a part of our problem all year

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasn’t homophobic mate , I said nothing wrong with that. How do you call a player like Elliot “the king” ?? Your boy is gone mate, go make a new account on corresponding club forum. Your sarcasm eluding from my fact, onviously he wasn’t the sole fact we won and we’re happy but I’ll be damned if it wasn’t a part of our problem all year
Pretty sure *** is a homophobic slur, mate… even if you spell it incorrectly and in pig Latin. Fourth graders can crack the pig Latin code, I don’t know why you’d think your average kennel member couldn’t.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could very well be wrong but I do NOT believe Elliott will be sacked by the Club. He was fined by the NRL and stood down from the last 2 games to let the dust settle.

Whether you like or dislike Adam Elliott is entirely your choice.

While I'm as disappointed as anyone else with his indiscretions over the last few years it has become quite clear he has a problem with alcohol and had been off it for 7 months. Now I know many may say he's had more than enough chances but do any of us really know the complete details of each of indiscretions. I was most shocked by his antics at Mad Monday celebrations at the Harbourview Hotel a few years back as the pictures don't lie but surely the club should've been held partly responsible in allowing that to get out of control. Lichaa incident was another incident where alcohol got the better of him but it also takes two to tango but nothing is said about Lichaa's partner. As for this latest incident in Queensland, I don't believe it was as big a deal as many are making out and I'm not talking about Adam and Millie there.

No doubt he'll be on his last chance at the club and it's worth remembering he stayed with us for less money so he loves the club but just needs to pull his head in and get any help if needed. He tries his best in a side that is lacking any depth in our forwards so he can't be solely held responsible. I'm far more pleased to see the back of Napa and hopefully Katoa.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I could very well be wrong but I do NOT believe Elliott will be sacked by the Club. He was fined by the NRL and stood down from the last 2 games to let the dust settle.

Whether you like or dislike Adam Elliott is entirely your choice.

While I'm as disappointed as anyone else with his indiscretions over the last few years it has become quite clear he has a problem with alcohol and had been off it for 7 months. Now I know many may say he's had more than enough chances but do any of us really know the complete details of each of indiscretions. I was most shocked by his antics at Mad Monday celebrations at the Harbourview Hotel a few years back as the pictures don't lie but surely the club should've been held partly responsible in allowing that to get out of control. Lichaa incident was another incident where alcohol got the better of him but it also takes two to tango but nothing is said about Lichaa's partner. As for this latest incident in Queensland, I don't believe it was as big a deal as many are making out and I'm not talking about Adam and Millie there.

No doubt he'll be on his last chance at the club and it's worth remembering he stayed with us for less money so he loves the club but just needs to pull his head in and get any help if needed. He tries his best in a side that is lacking any depth in our forwards so he can't be solely held responsible. I'm far more pleased to see the back of Napa and hopefully Katoa.
You talk plenty of sense, mate. You won’t be popular here…. Lol

jouannet

Waterboy
Reaction score
So dogs wanna shop Elliot around instead of sacking him, dragons have told sims he’s free to look elsewhere

What do we think about a swap here?
Experienced second rower and better than Elliot on his worse day

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have to make it 50% believable 50% bullshit, I'm afraid you've gone 99% bullshit and it's obvious trolling
RFM hasn’t shown any more then Elliott at this stage of his career, mate
…. He’s also frequently injured…. Thst makes my comment 66.6666 percent honest, at the very least.,

You all judge RFM on potential, but protest when I do the same with Elliott. Where’s the consistency, bro?

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have no real issues with his off field incidents, Its not a great look for the club, but I do agree if it was Matty Burton for example I would be backing him.

For me it comes down to football talent, something Adam has shown a constient lack off.
Hard work, effort, he has that in spades, he may even be a good bloke, in most respects (I assume Lichaa would disagree) and as we know, he is often doing great work out in the public, obviously those 3 public incidents aside.

Personally I won't back or support Adam as a footballer as a Canterbury player, as I don't like seeing him wear the Bulldogs jersey and if ge stays at the club i will be counting down the days until he is gone, Just like Hoppa and Tolman before him.

When he does leave, I will wish him all the best and as I do with any player that has played for the Bulldogs, I will follow his career elsewhere with some interest.

The thing i find hard to understand and this is just my opinion, is how someone can call themselves a fan of the Bulldogs club but want the club to keep a player, on however much Adam is on, for what? another 2 years to play reserve grade. No way, he is not performing on the field.
Goodbye and thank you Adam for those couple of quality games, I will never forget them.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RFM hasn’t shown any more then Elliott at this stage of his career, mate
…. He’s also frequently injured…. Thst makes my comment 66.6666 percent honest, at the very least.,

You all judge RFM on potential, but protest when I do the same with Elliott. Where’s the consistency, bro?
You could not be more correct. RFM will be gone once his contract is up any way.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So dogs wanna shop Elliot around instead of sacking him, dragons have told sims he’s free to look elsewhere

What do we think about a swap here?
Experienced second rower and better than Elliot on his worse day
We can't afford to pay anyone to take him off our hands.