Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who knows with Barrett. I’m sure you’re right he will play Napa somehow.
Sack Barrett :grinning: Is BBO injured? Only sane explanation.

As for Napa...yeah right he def deserves to run out for his final game for Dogs.

Barrett? *shakes head*

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

As for Napa...yeah right he def deserves to run out for his final game for Dogs.

Barrett? *shakes head*
He needs to use the off season wisely, pick and stick next year. Chopping and changing next year will ruin those few good players we have.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Barrett? *shakes head*
BBO must be injured. Surely when you have to pick between.
Flanagan, Katoa, Averillo, Wakeham, & BBO

BBO is the player with the most upside. He is the first of that lot picked. He must be injured.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will only be fitting if we end the year with another defeat and collect the spoon.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought so too but it says BBO was omitted and he was at 14 so he must be leaving Topine in.
At present a three man bench and the final spot will be between Napa and Averillo.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It will only be fitting if we end the year with another defeat and collect the spoon.
Round 5 was when we first became the last team on the ladder ( prior to that for a few rounds that was Manly )until Round 14 , went to 15th in round 15 and back to last in 16th round that is where we have stayed....

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At present a three man bench and the final spot will be between Napa and Averillo.....

Could also be both Napa & Averillo in with either Flanagan or Wakeham dropped to 18th man

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would guess averillo in Wakeham to bench

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do other clubs debut halves which are going good, and we debut possibly our best halves option in 9 for a few minutes a game?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why do other clubs debut halves which are going good, and we debut possibly our best halves option in 9 for a few minutes a game?
Because it's easier throwing a young half into a successful side than a bottom of the table one.

Reactions: TAS

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your best case scenario......?
Probably.
Topine Covers 9 & is our only edge forward option on the bench.
As crap as he's been, Napa is most likely added as I don't think keeping Topine on the bench plus another utility would be wise.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
BBO must be injured. Surely when you have to pick between.
Flanagan, Katoa, Averillo, Wakeham, & BBO

BBO is the player with the most upside. He is the first of that lot picked. He must be injured.
BBO has a little too much desire to win and will be kicking stones like RSmith, Harper and RMartin so will be moved on to keep the team harmony of being a perrenial loser in sync

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst season I’ve ever seen by any footy team is finally over after this! Thank fuck. Can’t believe I sat through every game of this disgusting year. That forward pack and halves paring is actually laughable. The backs are shit too. Could this be our worst lineup of the year? Fuckin hell