Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing we will miss when Elliott goes is having someone to lead the team song after rare victories. I'm not convinced anyone else knows the words. Maybe JAC could make up a new one.
Are you talking about about this team song?

It’s been our theme anthem for the past 5yrs…. We don’t need Idiot Elliott for anything

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
PS people were calling for his head after Mad Monday. He wasn't on that much money then, so it's not about the money. TK has never liked him. The amound he is on obviously doesn't help.
You are right the majority on TK don't like the bloke, but you are oblivious to a couple of key points around that......
1) He's as dumb as dog shit.
2) He can't play rugby league to save his life.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You are right the majority on TK don't like the bloke, but you are oblivious to a couple of key points around that......
Even if what you were saying was unequivocally true, the hypocrisy on this forum is astounding. A lot of the same members who say Elliott's behaviour has been unnecceptable are no doubt the same memebers who want us to sign Mitchell Pearce and once wanted us to sign Blake Ferguson. If people want him gone because they think he's crap, just say thjat. No need for the hand wringing, puritanical nonsense.

Reactions: ATT

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3) He is a self absorbed alcoholic sex addict.

P.S Just for Utility's sake and he is CRAP!!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Even if what you were saying was unequivocally true, the hypocrisy on this forum is astounding. A lot of the same members who say Elliott's behaviour has been unnecceptable are no doubt the same memebers who want us to sign Mitchell Pearce and once wanted us to sign Blake Ferguson. If people want him gone because they think he's crap, just say thjat. No need for the hand wringing, puritanical nonsense.
This Karen is clear :grinning:
Never wanted Pearce or Fergo :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This Karen is clear :grinning:
Never wanted Pearce or Fergo :grinning:
Hahaha good. I can respect other opinions, as long as they are consistent. But if fans don't want us to sign boofheads who act up on the sauce, that puts a red line through the names of a lot of active NRL players. If Elliott played for the storm or another club with a low media profile, we wouldn't even know about this stuff.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I WANT HIM TO GO COZ I THINK HE IS A SHIT PLAYER AND SHIT PERSON

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hypocrisy comes in a lot of forms mate, like tirelessly defending a bloke who fucks a team mates wife and Brings the club unwanted media attention at every given opportunity. No hand wringing here mate, he's a shit cahunt and an ordinary footballer.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I want us to use his latest fuk up (which I don't think is that bad) as an opportunity to do what they should have done last time, show him the fukin door.

Plus he's a shite c$nt, selfish fukwit who is dumber then a door post and brings no value on the field. Infact with his dumb penalties he's is a burden on the field too. Burden on and off the field if you will!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hahaha good. I can respect other opinions, as long as they are consistent. But if fans don't want us to sign boofheads who act up on the sauce, that puts a red line through the names of a lot of active NRL players. If Elliott played for the storm or another club with a low media profile, we wouldn't even know about this stuff.
Probably not and his misdemeanours are trivial as far as culpability and criminal technicalities go (as far as the club involvement goes but a lot of people have been affected badly by his behaviour.

However it does reputational damage to the club. We already have an unwanted image of repetitious scandal and gossip (whether true or not and Muroch DT whipping boys).

The club is not successful on the field and therefore we can't keep being in the headlines for all the wrong reasons and can't become a successful club again with constant controversy and appearing to tolerate braindead actions by braindead players.

Generalising there but it happens to be Elliott, and Lewis, atm (this time) but Adam has been a constant thorn to cohesion and purposeful singlemindedness towards success.

The Lewis situation is easily solved by not re-signing him.

Elliott still contracted and needs a new start so we have to make an example of him this time and draw a line in the sand.

The booze culture is confirmed by quite a few members on here so this is as much a shot across the bow for Barrett and the rest of the team. Standards must improve.

CB Bulldogs fans are sick of following a loser team and a culture that has sunk far below our historical high standards and premiership success.

Admin, Management, Coaching, all the way to the roster and juniors, have to re-double their efforts to re-create that success and respectability.

Adam is at the tipping point for a demoralised club trying to claw its way back, and probably deserves the scrutiny.

Everyone would be far better served for their future, if he found a new club and worked hard to resurrect his career (and family if possible bc his partner would not want to enter the Bulldog hub again either one would expect as it is a constant reminder of past trauma for her.

If not Bellamy, then Cowboys, or away from publicity and media attention.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im all for 2nd chances but this guy is taking the piss.... incident after incident with this guy, he has not learnt his lesson

Show some balls Dogs and sack him, set the precedent that this is a new era and d!ckheadness wont be tolerated

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that last Friday he copped a show cause notice, and it's Wednesday now and nothing has been said, speaks volumes I reckon for whats gone on.

Clearly the club have made their decision and indicated to him what that is with the notice, and now the ball is in his court to reply. Taking several days to mull over a decision wouldn't be needed if it was a fine/suspension, he'd just go "yeah sorry about that, I accept the fine, lets move on". Given the delay, I suspect he's sought legal / RLPA advice regarding being issued a notice to terminate his contract for repeated breaches of the club Code of Conduct.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
The fact that last Friday he copped a show cause notice, and it's Wednesday now and nothing has been said, speaks volumes I reckon for whats gone on.

Clearly the club have made their decision and indicated to him what that is with the notice, and now the ball is in his court to reply. Taking several days to mull over a decision wouldn't be needed if it was a fine/suspension, he'd just go "yeah sorry about that, I accept the fine, lets move on". Given the delay, I suspect he's sought legal / RLPA advice regarding being issued a notice to terminate his contract for repeated breaches of the club Code of Conduct.
Hope you're correct Senshi

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will get sacked. Probably announced on Friday. They will keep money in the cap unless they come up with a swap deal. Kyle Flannagan will be the halfback.