Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WOW

A thread about a guy getting having a drunken quickie in a toilet has hit 100 pages!!!!!!!

If the waiter hadn't forced his way in and performed Coitus Interuptus, would this even be an issue?

And lets face it who here can honestly say they haven't been in this situation before?

Problem is Elliots rap sheet is getting pretty long and he plays for us.

If Elliot played for the Broncos, this situation would be a funny story told around the speaking circuit in 15 years time.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Footy players are known for acting the fool on the piss in a mad Monday/ group environment.... when you have club officials there actively encouraging the behaviour, a large part iof the responsibility rests with the club. I’d you can’t admit that, you’re kidding yourself.
He made me do it , GTFOH.
WOW

A thread about a guy getting having a drunken quickie in a toilet has hit 100 pages!!!!!!!

If the waiter hadn't forced his way in and performed Coitus Interuptus, would this even be an issue?

And lets face it who here can honestly say they haven't been in this situation before?

If Elliot played for the Broncos, this situation would be a funny story told around the speaking circuit in 15 years time.
Maybe if it was an isolated incident , sure why not. This guy however has had multiple indiscretions and is a slimey human being with 0 respect for our club. Please I hope he gets sacked , PLEASE !

12-10 up against manly, without him. Enough said !

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's another side to it and that is the hate (for lack of better word) from the fans come from the fact he has embarrassed the club on multiple occasions and doesn't learn?
ie fuckup.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple answer is NO. People, myself included, are hypocrites because we have different rules/standards for different players

If Burton did what Elliot has done I would be defending him until the cows come him. I would be happy to give Burton 1000 chances because he's a gun. Elliot is a plodder at best so TK has turned on him because we want him gone based on his lack of football ability. I'm not too bothered about the "incident", unless the drug rumours are true, but I just want the club to use it as an excuse to get rid of him so we can use his money to upgrade the squad.
You have said it so eloquently.....

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WOW

He broke the Covid rules that could put the game in jeopardy, its not the root.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WOW

For most on here, its not about what he did, its more about them wanting him gone. Which is fair enough given his previous exploits. But really, if they are being honest, they just want him gone!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I think everyone realises that legal red tape could prevent him getting sacked. However you were wildly speculating on what was counted as warnings on Elliott’s records.
I don't believe that it is "wild speculation" regarding the Lichaa incident, the police investigated and in a legal sense found that Elliott hadn't done anything chargeable. The NRL investigated and found that they couldn't even issue a caution let alone a fine or a suspension. We investigated and also found that in legal sense there was nothing we could do either, no fine, no suspension. So as much as it was morally and ethically wrong it did not breach any NRL code of conduct or ours. There's no speculation, wild or otherwise in that.

Always a Bulldog

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
For most on here, its not about what he did, its more about them wanting him gone. Which is fair enough given his previous exploits. But really, if they are being honest, they just want him gone!
That’s true but from a personal perspective and some may agree, it’s not so much the act or repeated acts it’s the distraction he is no doubt having on the playing group. He is a liability.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that it is "wild speculation" regarding the Lichaa incident, the police investigated and in a legal sense found that Elliott hadn't done anything chargeable. The NRL investigated and found that they couldn't even issue a caution let alone a fine or a suspension. We investigated and also found that in legal sense there was nothing we could do either, no fine, no suspension. So as much as it was morally and ethically wrong it did not breach any NRL code of conduct or ours. There's no speculation, wild or otherwise in that.

Always a Bulldog
What the NRL have or haven’t done is irrelevant. It’s the Bulldogs doing this one and you or I have no idea what’s gone on in the past in regards to Elliotts discipline records ands that’s where you’re speculating.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That true but from a personal perspective and some may agree, it’s not so much the act or repeated acts it’s the distraction he is no doubt having on the playing group. He is a liability.
I dont disagree.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this guy gone yet?

If he doesn't go, the next time he is in the news for the wrong reasons the club isn't going to have a leg to stand on. That is the reality of the situation. It will no longer look partly bad for Adam and partly bad for the club, it will look 100% bad for the club.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What the NRL have or haven’t done is irrelevant. It’s the Bulldogs doing this one and you or I have no idea what’s gone on in the past in regards to Elliotts discipline records ands that’s where you’re speculating.
We could go back on forth on this forever, he is on an NRL contract, so what the NRL have or haven't done is relevant.

Always a Bulldog

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So the decision is to sack him my bro ?
Yep. He keeps giving opportunities for us to boot him. His on field non-performances don't help him either.

The game is a business and Gus is a businessman, he wouldn't be doing his job if he doesn't take advantage of this moron who keeps putting his own neck in a noose.