The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Good mail from a mate who’s misses cuts Schoupps hair that he has been training as a back rower. The plan is he replaces Elliot out wide next year
I can’t read this comment without the score from platoon in the bit at the end when nearly everbofy has died playing in my head..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t read this comment without the score from platoon in the bit at the end when nearly everbofy has died playing in my head..
No idea of the reference (Movie Platoon?)… but yeah….it was complete bullshit!!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many of you were very harsh on Okunbor for being a bit rusty in his first few games. The bloke was coming back from an ACL, but it didn’t stop you from sinking the boot in. Okunbor has been really good the past few weeks.,

You can all post your apologies to Jayden below. I’m looking at you

@Matthew G
You act as if hes been great, hes done what hes supposed to do on a wing and caught a ball, hes still shit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You act as if hes been great, hes done what hes supposed to do on a wing and caught a ball, hes still shit
Hah mate. He has been good shd you jumped the gun in writing him off when he was still working off the rust from a freakin’ ACL injury with no opportunity to play a game or two in reggies before his comeback.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hah mate. He has been good shd you jumped the gun in writing him off when he was still working off the rust from a freakin’ ACL injury with no opportunity to play a game or two in reggies before his comeback.
Jumped the gun, hes played 1 game where hes not knocked on more than 2 balls hahahah, he probs doesnt even get in next year

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jumped the gun, hes played 1 game where hes not knocked on more than 2 balls hahahah, he probs doesnt even get in next year
Actually his last 2 games have been very good.

He probably won't get in next year with JAC & Cotric.

Doesn't mean he hasn't played well in the last few games.

Maybe you should watch more closely HaHaHa.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually his last 2 games have been very good.

He probably won't get in next year with JAC & Cotric.

Doesn't mean he hasn't played well in the last few games.

Maybe you should watch more closely HaHaHa.
By played well you mean done his job? I have no vendetta against him but I still believe he isnt good enough, hes a knock on machine

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
By played well you mean done his job? I have no vendetta against him but I still believe he isnt good enough, hes a knock on machine
I am sorry you don't understand Rugby League

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry you don't understand Rugby League
So hes ran 100 metres today, is it a decent performance? yeah, is it something to brag about no, if thats how we judge someone as good now, god help us, rewatch his first 3 games , especially the titans one and tell me hes not a knock on machine you idiot

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So hes ran 100 metres today, is it a decent performance? yeah, is it something to brag about no, if thats how we judge someone as good now, god help us, rewatch his first 3 games , especially the titans one and tell me hes not a knock on machine you idiot
You are running off his 'Kennel' reputation rather than watching the game and making a critical decision.

The fact that you felt the need to make it personal and call me an idiot shows that you really don't have a clue.

You know I am right, so what name would you like to call me next?

Your factual argument just doesn't stack up so keep going with the personal insults.

Go on I am a big boy, I can guarantee you my wife has called me worse today.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol fair enough man. You’re entitled to your opinion, I’m just stirring. But I think you underestimate the Ok. He’s a big body and he has talent.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah…just a poor effort to give utility a wind up….zero truth in my statement …100% horse shi-at
Thought it was lol plus he’s probably cutting his own hair now