The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Many of you were very harsh on Okunbor for being a bit rusty in his first few games. The bloke was coming back from an ACL, but it didn’t stop you from sinking the boot in. Okunbor has been really good the past few weeks.,

You can all post your apologies to Jayden below. I’m looking at you

@Matthew G

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Many of you were very harsh on Okunbor for being a bit rusty in his first few games. The bloke was coming back from an ACL, but it didn’t stop you from sinking the boot in. Okunbor has been really good the past few weeks.,

You can all post your apologies to Jayden below. I’m looking at you

@Matthew G
he played well today, was very strong. Thought Stimson best game this year as well as Allen apart from the last knock on.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The main thing for me is he has a go,he still gets found out in defence and positional play, but i think most of the time its because he's got hoppa inside of him, hoppa makes him look worse than what he is thats for sure

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I said this when the clowns were bagging him after coming back from injury give him time,in a normal world he would of had a few comeback games in reserves
I was saying that too but you have to admit that stuff up from the drop out that game must have had you doubting it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He couldn't even keep up with Hoppa on the touchline.

Knockonmore is a handy backup like Meaney both average.

We need the fox & Chotrich as the wing combo next season
He was very good. It’s Schoupp who should be missing from the team next year, not Okunbor..