Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What..? Blow me you silly ****. Yeah I like Lewis and think he is a footballer so what. You, like Mutt and others on here have players you liked for one reason or another, and were wrong….

Glass houses sunshine
Sifting through your comments Baz. You're saying you don't agree with him?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Highly doubt actually thieving was the motive also, just a dumb act by a guy who is well not very bright.
Game over see ya Lachy, you still played alright in a few games this year ESL might be your only option to earn good dollars now as i doubt an Ebay seller gig is going to work out too well.
Yeah pity, guy was probably 2 good games away from another contract somewhere. Now its upstream without a paddle...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kinda realised he wasn’t a Mensa graduate after the attempted judo throw/rape of Walker but Jesus Christ what the Fucks wrong with this bloke??

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's a given that we have the worst squad in the comp but we also likely have the dumbest, too... embarrassing

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The actions of a man who knows his football career is over.

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol... The only prank I can see this being is that the other boys like listening to music while chilling and using the speakers alot especially in their boring af bubble, so he might have thought it would be funny to have it go missing then say look it up on eBay for sale no more music for you boys

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It involves eBay. Apparently Lachey bid on an item on eBay, won the item then gave a false credit card, false name and false shipping address. This is bad....Sloshfield will be all over this tomorrow. It was a train set for his kid....then he changed his mind. He should be put in jail for this...he's bought the game into disrepute. I'm sure nobody on here or no other NRL player has EVER done such a reprehensible thing.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the dead wood is playing up now that they’re not wanted kicking up a stink players are over it.. got to cozy being paid high salary for no output this is the line in the sand moment at our club. Everyone that doesn’t want to be there will not those who were told they aren’t wanted having been kicking stones since day 1 kudos to Barrett for staying strong he will be rewarded with loyalty from his players next year who will play for him and our once great club. We will rise again no doing
And we will run 11th with our band of loyal brothers. Then end of season Barrett will be gone and the players will learn to be loyal to a new coach until they are tapped on the shoulder and told they are not wanted any more.

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
We keep this sort of form up we'll be the Perth Bulldogs by 2023... and still rebuilding
Maybe that’s the plan with the ref decisions and keeping these dumb players on the books. They are beating us into submission. And the true agenda raises its ugly head

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Obviously the team brain was leant out somewhere this week