• No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bring back Jay Car
Don’t think that’ll happen as Gary Johnstone (Jaycar owner) died a few months back and he was the RL tragic (albeit a Tigers fan). He too was very opinionated with the club (anyone who puts up big dollars should be entitled to their view, probably just not publicly).

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Millie has already come out and issued public comments of support for Elliott and you are implying it may not have been consentual. Lol get real.

As I understand it, both players were asked to leave the premises.
Multiple reports are only saying Toillet asked to leave.

I'm HOPING it was consensual, honestly. And from what is being reported, it was.

But whats being reported as happened does not line up with the reported consequences. And a club doesn't stand a player down for 2 matches just for a kiss. Otherwise, there'd be teams struggling to make it on the park.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Millie has already come out and issued public comments of support for Elliott and you are implying it may not have been consentual. Lol get real.

As I understand it, both players were asked to leave the premises.
I agree to say it wasn’t consensual is a long bow.
I do believe but this is Millie’s first indiscretion. Unfortunately for Elliot it’s not his first rodeo.

He gets payed well to play the game and represent the club when not playing. Admittedly people will say he only gets payed to play. But in all honesty in society the lowest payed say a cleaner. Does not get held to the same standard as a highest payed employee say CEO.
Is this the crime of the sentry no. But is his behaviour over the last two year what you expect and except as a standard for you club?

That’s the question everyone needs to ask.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He helped bring Gus to the club, helped get Burton and JAC to the club, injected much needed funds into the club after we'd gone a long time without a front of jersey sponsor. He's done plenty in a pretty short space of time and to have someone with his financial clout on board is a huge asset, IMO.

I doubt he can force Gus to keep Elliott if Gus doesn't want to, though. Gus has control of the footy department. Judging from Gus's comments the other night, I don't think he wants Elliott gone either.
Did he really help?

Plus has he actually given us a cent yet?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So would Laundy be happy to have one of his venues carrying a reputation as being a place where people hook up in the shitters (and therefore families avoiding it)? I HIGHLY doubt so.

Millie says they are both single, and it was just a kiss (and not trying to eat each others faces), so then what difference would it make kissing at the table in front of players? The excuse for heading to the toilets "for just a kiss" I do not buy, at all.

We all know things get heated and escalate fast in the throws of passion. There's a time and a place for everything, and it wasn't the place to be acting on foolish intentions that clearly went beyond "just a kiss".

This makes Millie look a bit "cheap" to be honest. Who jumps down a blokes throat she hasn't met for over a decade on a few drinks? Imagine her at the High School Reunion if thats the case.
For a good time call Millie 243277588.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I'm HOPING it was consensual, honestly. And from what is being reported, it was.

But whats being reported as happened does not line up with the reported consequences. And a club doesn't stand a player down for 2 matches just for a kiss. Otherwise, there'd be teams struggling to make it on the park.
They do when a player has prior indiscretions and there is media pressure to do something. Elliott is dealing with a drinking problem, it may even be for personal reasons. It's possible there is more to it than is being reported, but if it had been non consentual in nature, Laundy wouldn't have issued public comments of support for Elliott and Millie wouldn't have come out saying she was old friends with Adam and the incident was being blown out of proportion. Even Gus's comments seemed to show compassion for Adam. While saying the act was stupid, Gus also made a point of saying that Adam has been trying very hard to avoid drinking, that he hasn't done it for the past seven months and he has been forthright with the club about what happened. I understand people are going to speculate, but I think even entertaining the idea it may have been non consentual is just absurd considering police have npot been involved, ands both Millie and club figures have issued public comments either downplaying the incident or expressing compassion and support for Elliott. Maybe it went a bit further than a kiss, I don't know....but there's no way it was not consentual. I think Elliott's re has taken enough of a beating without entertaining the possibility he has sexually assaulted someone when there is absolutely no evidence to suggest it.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hes clearly done something wrong though hasnt he, hence why the Nrl are looking into it and he was kicked out. Wake up, this joker has fucked up time after time, hes literally had the honour of playing 100 games for one of the greatest clubs in the world (I mean historically not currently lol) and knowing he cant handle his ale he goes out on the piss. Hes absolutely shit anyway and time and time again hes fucking up, sell him and spend money on a player that deserves to play 100 games for the club and will represent it properly.
Well said

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did he really help?

Plus has he actually given us a cent yet?
I think he did.....it's well known he spoke to both players and besides anything else, I doubt they'd have wanted to come to a club that couldn't attract a front of jersey sponsor.

Not really sure of the financial particulars. But I think having Laundy in our corner can only help us.....and I don't think Gus will be dictated to re player retention issues. If Elliott stays, it's because Gus is happy for him to stay. Besides, we already know Gus has a high opinion of Elliott. In his exact words, he is mad for him. he told me at the supermarket and at the reject shop.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I do believe but this is Millie’s first indiscretion. Unfortunately for Elliot it’s not his first rodeo.

He gets payed well to play the game and represent the club when not playing. Admittedly people will say he only gets payed to play. But in all honesty in society the lowest payed say a cleaner. Does not get held to the same standard as a highest payed employee say CEO.
Is this the crime of the sentry no. But is his behaviour over the last two year what you expect and except as a standard for you club?

My opinion is that recovering from addiction is a long process, there will almost always be slip ups and if the club decides to support him through this, I applaud them. Other high profile players aka Pearce have gotten away with repeat offences that were a lot worse. I totally respect the right of others to hold a different view and to feel he should be moved on. I may argue with them about it, but I do understand their position.

What I can't hack is really damaging innuendo that he may have committed an act of sexual assault, etc. I take @JackDog at his word that he didn't mean anything malicious and that he hopes it isn't the case.....I just think something as serious as sexual assualt should not be speculated about. Nobody deserves to be the subject of that kind of speculation if there is no allegation or evidence suggesting it could be the case. Let alone somebody who has received comments of public support from the other person involved in the incident.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Has he been asked to fly back to Sydney and leave the group?

Maybe they just want to clear the air around the team while the extent of actual situation is being investigated.

Reactions: ATT

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

In STUPIDS defense the bigger the dick the dumber the individual. The bigger the penis, more blood it takes away from the brain which leads to a lower IQ. Of course it doesn't help SmElliott since his shoes size is higher than his IQ to start with. I would stand beside SmElliott wearing my I'm with stupid T shirt whether it be at a pub, club, restaurant or even a toilet block holding his can of beer waiting for the paparazzi to arrive with a smile on my face. I would do this in support of my mate Utility half, he's a delusional poster but a great bloke and his love fantasy Adam (Idiot) SmElliott. :grinning:

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think he did.....it's well known he spoke to both players and besides anything else, I doubt they'd have wanted to come to a club that couldn't attract a front of jersey sponsor.

Not really sure of the financial particulars. But I think having Laundy in our corner can only help us.....and I don't think Gus will be dictated to re player retention issues. If Elliott stays, it's because Gus is happy for him to stay. Besides, we already know Gus has a high opinion of Elliott. In his exact words, he is mad for him. he told me at the supermarket and at the reject shop.
I love your loyalty my brother.