• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably because Morgan Boyle her brother and Lachlan Crocker her cousin play for manly and likely not happy about things.
I would say they should let Elliot play this weekend, to get sorted out
If Millie Boyle doesn't have a problem with Elliott, why should those meat heads? Ahe's an adult woman who partook of her own free will. Lucky for those clowns the King will not play.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Millie Boyle doesn't have a problem with Elliott, why should those meat heads? Ahe's an adult woman who partook of her own free will. Lucky for those clowns the King will not play.
Unlucky for Manly. He won't be there to drop the ball 4 times. Miss 5 tackles & give away 4 restarts & 5 penalties.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL he has cost us about 5 games throughout the year with the dumbest plays & penalties you have ever seen! You are just jealous he is kissing Millie & not you :kissingheart:
Lol nonsense. Losing has been a team effort and the rot starts at the top (Barrett). Anyone trying to blame losses on Elliott is a dope.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She is getting off quite easy isn’t she? #Feminism101 it’s always the males fault because women are victims.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt he was booted out just for consensually pashing a women, unless it's a covid thing or they were in the women's dunnies. Doesn't sound like much on it's own but it's part of a pattern of bad alcoholic behaviour. It could be sackable, based on the pattern, but I doubt it. Either way, he just needs to move on and start fresh somewhere and I reckon that will be Gould's convo with him. He showed a few glimpses of ability last year but his game's gone backward, plus we can use his money so much better.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt he was booted out just for consensually pashing a women, unless it's a covid thing or they were in the women's dunnies. Doesn't sound like much on it's own but it's part of a pattern of bad alcoholic behaviour. It could be sackable, based on the pattern, but I doubt it. Either way, he just needs to move on and start fresh somewhere and I reckon that will be Gould's convo with him. He showed a few glimpses of ability last year but his game's gone backward, plus we can use his money so much better.
Yeah but people don’t casually leave their meal during a team group dinner to root in the dunnies either….

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's good to see that Elliott has found a companion that's as dumb as he is. Do they actually think anyone will buy this shit that they're spinning?

Why would they get kicked out if they were only kissing and there was nothing more to it? Bitch please..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's good to see Elliott found a companion that's as dumb as he is. Do they actually think anyone will buy this shit that they're spinning? Why would they get kicked out if they were only kissing and there was nothing more to it? Bitch please..
Clearly security witnessed more then “a kiss” happening in the cubicle of the men’s toilet at the establishment in question, hence why the were both kicked out .. other “players” wouldnt be publicly calling out Elliot as a rat if it was just a kiss between two consenting single adults in a toilet cubicle.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So a blumpkin then :-).
I always thought they used to refer to the club as the Country Bumpkins when it was in it's infancy, perhaps it was really the Country Blumpkins. Is there a different version of this is the country? No, then again, I don't want to know.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I always thought they used to refer to the club as the Country Bumpkins when it was in it's infancy, perhaps it was really the Country Blumpkins. Is there a different version of this is the country? No, then again, I don't want to know.
This has really rattled a few cages.
That being the case I won’t go into the the Spider-Man, the Poltergeist or the Dirty Turkey :-).