• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Just think the more you clamp down on the people, the more resentment grows and can easily grow into rebellion, which is not good for anybody.
which to be fair to the NSW government they have tried going softly softly .. but due to increased cases have kept raising the requirements, whereas the other state premiers seem to reveal when declaring their lockdowns

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
which to be fair to the NSW government they have tried going softly softly .. but due to increased cases have kept raising the requirements, whereas the other state premiers seem to reveal when declaring their lockdowns
Just another mistake on top of mistake on top of mistake.

They are trying to catch up and cover their fuck ups but only making it worse.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seen all the "rewards" if you get vaxxed?

It's shit like this that makes you wonder why bribe people if the vax is really what it is. The staunchest media believer would even question it. (Not deny it, just question it)
Hopefully I win some prizes I should be jabbed by next week Qantas are doing a prize lotto for members free travel for a year ,if I some how managed to jag that I'd be wrapped over something I'm doing anyway . I would be pretty sweet winning that going to the airport and watching the freedom protesters cry about not being able to travel

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully I win some prizes I should be jabbed by next week Qantas are doing a prize lotto for members free travel for a year ,if I some how managed to jag that I'd be wrapped over something I'm doing anyway . I would be pretty sweet winning that going to the airport and watching the freedom protesters cry about not being able to travel
‘I’m boycotting everyone that gives prizes or rewards for people getting the jab going forward … those who did the hard yards and hit the jab early should be the ones rewarded - not everyone else just because of the outbreak has shit themselves and now getting the jab

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scott Morrison says goal is to live with the virus, he should tell the truth and say the goal has always been just to get everybody on the vaccination program and receive shots every 8 months

Goal is to live with virus: Morrison (msn.com)

all you sheep assholes remember this for the next time and it shifts back to needing a lockdown to contain virus again
Wait. Is everyone sheep, or sheep assholes?

Enquiring minds want to know. Maybe you could provide your source of scientific knowledge on epidemiology and the anatomy of the ewe. Is there anything specific I should write on YouTube or will "Bill Gates Pfizer sheep assholes" work?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seen all the "rewards" if you get vaxxed?

It's shit like this that makes you wonder why bribe people if the vax is really what it is. The staunchest media believer would even question it. (Not deny it, just question it)
It's due to a rise in vaccine hesitancy. Unfortunately people are more likely to believe a doll bludger on social media than the people who spend their whole lives studying the subject.

So they counter stupidity with bribes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's due to a rise in vaccine hesitancy. Unfortunately people are more likely to believe a doll bludger on social media than the people who spend their whole lives studying the subject.

So they counter stupidity with bribes.
While you are 100% correct, the corrupt/incompetent media pushes some towards other bullshit sources. It's lose/lose situation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
‘I’m boycotting everyone that gives prizes or rewards for people getting the jab going forward … those who did the hard yards and hit the jab early should be the ones rewarded - not everyone else just because of the outbreak has shit themselves and now getting the jab
They're considering ones that benefit early adopters. Ones like the Qantas one. You enter using your vaccine certificate so anyone vaccinated can enter. Another one they are considering is a vaccine lottery. Vaccinated are automatically entered.

My only issue with those ideas is that it's unfair for people who can't get the vaccine.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My only issue with those ideas is that it's unfair for people who can't get the vaccine.
Let's be realistic, majority of people who wouldn't be able to get the vax would be due to health issues and more than likely would benefit most from the bribes.

Last edited:

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Enquiring minds want to know. Maybe you could provide your source of scientific knowledge on epidemiology and the anatomy of the ewe. Is there anything specific I should write on YouTube or will "Bill Gates Pfizer sheep assholes" work?
Sheeps arseholes ? You mean Harry cafe de wheels dogs ? Yum

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Scott Morrison says goal is to live with the virus, he should tell the truth and say the goal has always been just to get everybody on the vaccination program and receive shots every 8 months

Goal is to live with virus: Morrison (msn.com)

all you sheep assholes remember this for the next time and it shifts back to needing a lockdown to contain virus again
FFS, Scotty in cohoots with ole mate Bill doin the best they can.
Whens your next jab? Bill wants to know. He has shit to buy and he is relying on you to make him richer.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What a complete butt plug …. The fuck does he think that’ll accomplish
This is what I don't understand with these social media heroes... They all look fried or drug fucked, always scruffy, talking rough an 90% of the time they are fucking driving.

Who the fuck is going to take you seriously?

I swear like a sailor but when I want to communicate something important, I cut the swearing and talk as formal as I can so I can be taken seriously.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

some people are sheep assholes some are just sheep

for example people who do whatever the government/media says and don't question anything are sheep (people who believe jfk was shot by one guy, believe iraq was developing wmd, believe y2k, believe that reality shows are real etc)

then the sheep assholes are the ones who are sheep and then argue their case strongly and don't concede anything, like you dinkum dog, birddog, green machine or whatever his name is, bazildog, dogna88 and the croydon dog

Status
Not open for further replies.