Wakeham Back In The Fold?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus tweeted tonight that Wakeham will be coming out of quarantine soon & will join the squad next week..

After witnessing yet another sh1t show by Flanagan tonight….Hopefully his last club game for the Dogs, anyone in the halves would be an upgrade to Flanno.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez flanno was so bad tonight. I think that could have been his worst game for us (even more so than the Manly game). I'm terrified for next week, especially given turbo is likely to play again.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Baz pisses me off with how often he changes players in key positions around. Just make a decision and stick with it. Flanagan should have never come back into the team.
Two things...

1Barrett is hoping Flanngan will pull one game out of his arse to save his arse..

2Barrett is an idiot for thinking for thinking that will happen.

The only logic in the move will have to be we had no hookers or any other halves. The only solution was to play Kyle at hooker...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Two things...

1Barrett is hoping Flanngan will pull one game out of his arse to save his arse..

2Barrett is an idiot for thinking for thinking that will happen.

The only logic in the move will have to be we had no hookers or any other halves. The only solution was to play Kyle at hooker...
having 1 good game is one thing, able to do it consistently is another thing. I don't even think Flanagan has 1 good game in him yet alone 2 games in a row... I think I've seen enough that suggests his career is over.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s the use of this, there’s only a few games left, who’s going to be tried next week in the halves, Wakeham and BBO, that’s one of the only combinations we haven’t used.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the use of this, there’s only a few games left, who’s going to be tried next week in the halves, Wakeham and BBO, that’s one of the only combinations we haven’t used.
6.bbo
7.Lewis ? Have we tried that lol don’t even know anymore but wakeham is just as ordinary as flanno and avo

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
6.bbo
7.Lewis ? Have we tried that lol don’t even know anymore but wakeham is just as ordinary as flanno and avo
Next week might be the time you see it :tearsofjoy:. Bring on Burton that’s all I can say.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next week might be the time you see it :tearsofjoy:. Bring on Burton that’s all I can say.
It definitely won’t matter next week lol but it’s definitely an improvement the flanno experiment has been trialled and it has failed miserably

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz pisses me off with how often he changes players in key positions around. Just make a decision and stick with it. Flanagan should have never come back into the team.
Exactly. How many f..king times does Flanagan have to prove he's useless - same goes for Wakeham.