• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He would prefer them to have the Sinovac vaccine which is being used in China.
Using things form China was how this all started wasn't it?

Is that the one you get when you want "Fried rice , you come back ten minutes"?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's already available if youre in the hotspot lgas
Yeah I’m not in one. When I’ve gone on line I can only get astra. I actually tried my local doctor too who said no they wouldn’t administer astra to under 40’s

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not in one. When I’ve gone on line I can only get astra. I actually tried my local doctor too who said no they wouldn’t administer astra to under 40’s
Fair enough

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The mental health of those around me are deteriorating.

Its getting real bad.

My close friend has had reduced hours at work. He has a wife and two kids. He misses his extended family and friend. He cant get out of bed he is that depressed. Never seen him this way. Usually mentally strong.

The bloke and his wife have had both vaccines. Let them out ffs.

Wouldn't be suprised if he just says f you to the govt and goes to see his family and friends. Don't blame him at this point.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m hearing central coast part of regional nsw. Either soon or now. Still lockdown but there’s a better chance of potentially getting out sooner.
You are correct as of sat I believe

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are correct as of sat I believe
Finally lol. Personally I’d rather be aligned with regional NSW. We never get the funded as should be expected from a greater Sydney resident anyways. Does this mean from Saturday we’re now bushys

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you class regional NSW in one one basket?
There are different regions with different circumstances.
Get back into used cars.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can the skeptics kind of see where SOME CT's get their ammo from? Especially the "great reset" talk.

They are fucking up small businesses, they are fucking up the economy, they are fucking up our children.

They might think they are saving people from the Kung Flu, but they are breaking up families, causing suicides and keeping children dumb.

Now I'm not calling anybody specifically sheep, but if you can't and won't see which is worse the Kung Flu or the lockdown then all I can say is baaaaa.

Not saying believe me, just saying use your fkn brains and you figure out what's going on.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can the skeptics kind of see where SOME CT's get their ammo from? Especially the "great reset" talk.

They are fucking up small businesses, they are fucking up the economy, they are fucking up our children.

They might think they are saving people from the Kung Flu, but they are breaking up families, causing suicides and keeping children dumb.

Now I'm not calling anybody specifically sheep, but if you can't and won't see which is worse the Kung Flu or the lockdown then all I can say is baaaaa.

Not saying believe me, just saying use your fkn brains and you figure out what's going on.
Calm down brother

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Four day turn around for drive through test results is up da shit.
Those four days allow you to travel to the shop if you have it.
The War is Lost!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Calm down brother
Lol I am calm. What makes you think I'm not?

Plus I'm not talking from my arse, I have 2 state cops and s detective in the family and I get info from them regarding the effects of this lockdown.

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Mate this lockdown is destroying people.

I have never had to deal with so much mental health in the community.

We are reaching breaking point.

Again. I'm no CT. I'm vaxxed. But fmd, work a week with me and you will see what is actually happening. My heart is breaking for people.

Honestly. If people are scared, stay home until your vaxxed with govt support. I have no issue with that. But the others know the risks. You can only force people to remain in 4 walls for so long before the chaos (from mental health, suicide, domestic violence, protests) erupts.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally lol. Personally I’d rather be aligned with regional NSW. We never get the funded as should be expected from a greater Sydney resident anyways. Does this mean from Saturday we’re now bushys
I believe so low numbers if contained freedoms coming our way soon

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The mental health of those around me are deteriorating.

Its getting real bad.

My close friend has had reduced hours at work. He has a wife and two kids. He misses his extended family and friend. He cant get out of bed he is that depressed. Never seen him this way. Usually mentally strong.

The bloke and his wife have had both vaccines. Let them out ffs.

Wouldn't be suprised if he just says f you to the govt and goes to see his family and friends. Don't blame him at this point.

Luckily it's lockdown so you won't have to see him this way
As beyond blue says there is a positive in anything :kissing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate this lockdown is destroying people.

I have never had to deal with so much mental health in the community.

We are reaching breaking point.

Again. I'm no CT. I'm vaxxed. But fmd, work a week with me and you will see what is actually happening. My heart is breaking for people.

Honestly. If people are scared, stay home until your vaxxed with govt support. I have no issue with that. But the others know the risks. You can only force people to remain in 4 walls for so long before the chaos (from mental health, suicide, domestic violence, protests) erupts.
I know that you know what you're talking about because you're fucking seeing it first hand.

Just because the media isn't reporting figures and it's not their agenda doesn't mean it's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.