Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
no offense to Hopoate and Katoa but if you're not going to be here next year i think you should let someone else take your spot - we can give Watson Heleta a go in centres and free up another bench spot for Topine/Flanagan
its about respect for hoppa, he deserves that imo. Heleta is a winger also.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Make sure everyone captains walsh in there fantasy teams this week cause every player against bulldogs gets mad points

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James and Horse will be a huge upgrade over Hetherington and Crapa but I'm not a fan of a two week player loan even if it does make us more competitive for a few weeks. The NRL is taking the piss allowing moves like this. If they're going to allow player loans, they should be for several months at least.
Its the end of the season, all teams are based in qld, and we have no props. What the fuck are you complaining about?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its the end of the season, all teams are based in qld, and we have no props. What the fuck are you complaining about?
As I said in the other thread It's no coincidence that we play the Warriors and Newcastle the next two weeks who are both competing with Canberra for a top 8 spot. The Raiders aren't doing this to help us out, they're trying to make us more competitive so we can maybe help them make the finals.

Once again the NRL has opened a massive can of worms without thinking about the repercussions and how clubs will exploit these rules.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I said in the other thread It's no coincidence that we play the Warriors and Newcastle the next two weeks who are both competing with Canberra for a top 8 spot. The Raiders aren't doing this to help us out, they're trying to make us more competitive so we can maybe help them make the finals.

Once again the NRL has opened a massive can of worms without thinking about the repercussions and how clubs will exploit these rules.
Nah i disagree their making f all difference we wont be winning shit to help the Faiders imo, maybe give us Tapine and Guler, Hodgson too then it's a different story...