Loan players

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There could be extreme circumstances where that rule can be bypassed. I’d say our current predicament falls into that and you’re exactly right, if we don’t do this, there’s every chance of the 66-0 happening again.
Yeah I’d say it would be extreme circumstances. We would have only had Ava, Britt, Patolo and Ramounos available that’s about as thin as it gets up front. Even with the Warriors having a weakened front row too it would have been ugly.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’d say it would be extreme circumstances. We would have only had Ava, Britt, Patolo and Ramounos available that’s about as thin as it gets up front. Even with the Warriors having a weakened front row too it would have been ugly.
I'm surprised that the NRL approved this considering that we can technically field a side with the names mentioned..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that the NRL approved this considering that we can technically field a side with the names mentioned..
Maybe its more about naming a competitive side rather than just being able to put names on paper but I'm surprised too.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There better then all of our fowards that’s something good but the thing is it’s only a 2 week loan tf

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let me say something Barrett and the board are in panic sos mode trying not to get the wooden spoon

BELMORE

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So its about a short term fix for you?
Fielding Britt and Romanos is going to be a deterrent to potential signings when they see us getting towelled up for the next 3 weeks.

Long term it is better for the club to bring in experienced players.
It can also be dangerous to bring in players who aren’t conditioned .

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s just circumstance. Players are in a bubble and there’s no lower grades. I doubt it’s something we’ll see become regular. What other option do we have, picking lower grade players with no fitness.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Fielding Britt and Romanos is going to be a deterrent to potential signings when they see us getting towelled up for the next 3 weeks.

Long term it is better for the club to bring in experienced players.
It can also be dangerous to bring in players who aren’t conditioned .
If youre in the trenches at war u stick solid with what u have. Sink or swim.. weak ploy by the club.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why bother this year. Obviously just to give them a run coz no reserve grade