Official Bailey Biondi-Odo re-signs with the Bulldogs for two years

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This community gave Lewis 50(games) plus chances. Surely this bloke who has hardly any detractors is safe on here for a ling while to come.
This is the part that came off wrong in my brain apparently He is only just 24 years of age and has played 42 top grade games since making his debut in 2018.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how long after his first ordinary game will it take for the first 'Dogs recruitment got it wrong again why did they re-sign BBO?'
Haha about a second, in the game thread.. but at this very moment it was a great decision. I think 99% of us agree on that. If it doesn't work out that doesn't make this decision a bad one. We just need to remember that.. signing decisions can only fairly be judged on the information known at the time of the signing.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the part that came off wrong in my brain apparently He is only just 24 years of age and has played 42 top grade games since making his debut in 2018.
42 or 50 is almost the same thing. I did not care enough to go check the exact stat.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What position is he playing ? Seems Barrett has Averillo and Jackson playing in the halves lol
LOL you're right. I'm sick of seeing the fucking forwards playing at first receiver. I thought those awful days were behind us but apparently not. BBO is not getting any quality ball, even when he's in a position to do so, and it's because of that moron JMK. We desperately need the Cheese

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Baz is the issue im certain of this. And our forwards are completely dominated all the time.
Yeah it’s obvious he’s just trying to force the players into using the Penrith attacking structures instead of designing something around the strengths of the players he’s has in the roster.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it’s obvious he’s just trying to force the players into using the Penrith attacking structures instead of designing something around the strengths of the players he’s has in the roster.
I don’t see anything Penrith like in our structure. It is a horrible structure we are playing .

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Starved off the ball and played second fiddle to Averillo.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is exactly what happened early on with Lewis and Avo. Lewis was the dominant half so he (and the forwards) hogged the ball while Avo got the scraps. Now it's Avo's turn to hog the ball and leave BBO with the scraps. It's a frustrating to watch but this is the shit system we play with

We need to make sure Burton is first receiver next year because under our great system he'll get no quality ball

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thought he was steady with limited opportunity, should be better for the run. Defensively strong for a rookie.