Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The commentators become so disinterested and monotone when watching our games.

Boring, bland and predictable.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone rags on Waddell but he's far from our worst.. agreed his first few weeks were horrible but I feel that has tainted people's opinion

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really hate Fox Sports HTs. I switch off now because I don't get any feedback about the game, just other games. They treat us like crap.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just got resigned...... like after his shit performance and with injury history. Why the fuck did we do it
If he played well after his first game he would of held off re-signing to get himself the best deal possible... he's been F'ing terrible. I swear he's close to 10 errors in 3 games. I would of re-signed him for depth but he's still been terrible...

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope he fails the HIA so we get to see BBO for the rest of the game

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the coaching staff including Gould realise there is nothing doing this season and gave Flanno every opportunity to come good. He should start in Mounties next year. Just got no variation at all in attack. Nothing.

Waldo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bbo
Burton
Halves for 22

Averillo hasn’t done anything since the dragons not a half fullback for sure with development but not a half

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very unlucky to go off for a HIA. However, he hasn’t done much to control the game. I expected more as he hasn’t played in awhile. We have such shit halves.