So, who is excited?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Less than 24 hours til the triumphant return of Adam Elliott, as well as the triumphant return to fullback of Corey Allan. Bankstown Batman and Revesby Robin back where they belong and they are about to restore our blue and white pride. I won’t be sleeping tonight. This is the most exciting night for bulldogs fans since grand final eve, 2012 (because we all knew we wouldn’t be allowed to win in 2014.)

It’s a great night to be utility half and I’d just like to let you know I love each and every one of you <3

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FLANAGAN ALSO RETURNZ

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Less than 24 hours til the triumphant return of Adam Elliott, as well as the triumphant return to fullback of Corey Allan. Bankstown Batman and Revesby Robin back where they belong and they are about to restore our blue and white pride. I won’t be sleeping tonight. This is the most exciting night for bulldogs fans since grand final eve, 2012 (because we all knew we wouldn’t be allowed to win in 2014.)

It’s a great night to be utility half and I’d just like to let you know I love each and every one of you <3
I am excited. I get Monday off. First full day I've had off in two weeks now that I'm working two jobs. Averaging about 120 hours of work a week right now so anticipating a full 24 hour break is almost as exciting as having a piss when I've been holding it in for 2 hours. That's one of those magic feelings when you have fuck all time to enjoy life. If I'm not sleeping when the game starts I might even try to watch some of it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Actually I can't sleep for real, been smoking all daysbsice usyerdya and my heart won't step beating and I can hear it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I literally lol'd out loud at bankstown Batman and Revesby Robin :laughing: thanks mate, needed that.
FWIW i dont dislike either player, hope Allan makes a go of FG and this may be his best spot plus he is signed for 2 more years we need him to be playing well..has definitely looked a bit "zippy" lately too.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm excited for you Ute........finally your boyfriends back. :grinning:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am excited. I get Monday off. First full day I've had off in two weeks now that I'm working two jobs. Averaging about 120 hours of work a week right now so anticipating a full 24 hour break is almost as exciting as having a piss when I've been holding it in for 2 hours. That's one of those magic feelings when you have fuck all time to enjoy life. If I'm not sleeping when the game starts I might even try to watch some of it.
Damn man. That sort of schedule isn’t good for your health. Have a good break, whether you spend it in bed, or celebrating the return of Bankstown Batman

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should of told ur boss to work mate we’re getting pumped like every week stop getting exitied I had trust that they were gonna beat sharks but got
pumped and get ready for David Fifita to rape all of our fowards

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I literally lol'd out loud at bankstown Batman and Revesby Robin :laughing: thanks mate, needed that.
FWIW i dont dislike either player, hope Allan makes a go of FG and this may be his best spot plus he is signed for 2 more years we need him to be playing well..has definitely looked a bit "zippy" lately too.
Great to see you’re feeling optimistic, mate....and glad I could give you a laugh.