Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
LOL!!! You’ll be eating your words. We’ll be a mid table team challenging for the 8. If we get a quality hooker and a halfback on top of the players we’ve bought already it will make us a top 4 side. Go have a cold shower mate!
You can't sign the 6 we just have plus the few good ones we already had and not be challenging the Top 8 or there abouts in 2022. It'll come down to Tbaz next year to make something of this team.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
LOL!!! You’ll be eating your words. We’ll be a mid table team challenging for the 8. If we get a quality hooker and a halfback on top of the players we’ve bought already it will make us a top 4 side. Go have a cold shower mate!
Win win for me but like I said last 2 years people have said the same shit (unrealistic expectations imo). I'd love to be wrong.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You can't sign the 6 we just have plus the few good ones we already have and not be challenging the Top 8 or there abouts in 2022. It'll come down to Tbaz next year to make something of this team.
We don't have a single established spine player, no established combinations, multiple players a lazy high tackle away from a stint on the sideline, etc. We're more likely not to make the 8 than make it unless Baz turns into some sort of high tier coach.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From spoon to top 4 in a season. Lol sure.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
From spoon to top 4 in a season. Lol sure.
Anything is possible but when those are you expectations unfortunately you have something wrong with you (whoever has that opinion).

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You can't sign the 6 we just have plus the few good ones we already have and not be challenging the Top 8 or there abouts in 2022. It'll come down to Tbaz next year to make something of this team.
Well I guess it's all speculation so it comes down to optimistic or not I spose.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think Ava is a starting prop.. he didn’t impress me on the weekend.
He had a head injury mate but I also put him over Hetherington so @Mutt Dafty didnt blow up.. didn’t feel like hearing it lol but I think Ava has good upside remember he didn’t really have a preseason this year.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I hope he plays better than he can talk…what a painful interview

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Impressive answers to all questions, brilliant for us 2022. Quality signing...hope he kills next year
Impressive answers? I must have been watching a different interview to you…he sounds like a bit of a prick…he better come and work he’s ass off.