Official Thompson Found Guilty

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did someone tell you it is touch Football ?
Did you not read where I said it was fucking soft. He shouldn’t of been sin binned let alone suspended.
All’s I said was he needs to get some stupid stuff out of his game. He probably could of pulled out of that. He was probably pissed off with Napa’s unforced hand over and taking out his rage.
I wish the rest of the forwards had his aggression and skill set. No one wants to see Stimson run around like a wet paper bag for 3 weeks in his place

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to back up Thommo on this. For him to be found guilty of that means the laws are fundamentally flawed and the judiciary doesn't have enough discretion or enough intelligence to recognise it.
So true, it's also a good publicity advertisement to any new playet or potential signing to show we'll have their back.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't help but revert back to the belief " you punch the head to cripple the body "
Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs become the super club as a result of the backing of the wealthiest leagues club in the land.
Be assured after we refused to sign Souffs off all hell ( NRL ) broke loose against us and still is now :rage:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ridiculous!! You could tell that he was trying to pull out and only partially braced himself from collision.....NRL judiciary is a fucking lottery.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell me why Felise Kafusi hasnt been banned for more than 2 games for leaving Ryan Matterson with a serious concussion and yet Thommo for bumping into someone who wasnt even hurt gets 3!
Kafusi plays for Melbourne

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ridiculous!! You could tell that he was trying to pull out and only partially braced himself from collision.....NRL judiciary is a fucking lottery.
He wasn't trying to pull out lol.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah was looking at 2 weeks. Lost the the appeal to down grade and copped 3 for contesting

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To face 2 weeks and coped 3 for challenging it for a tackle that is not dangerous and not causing much damage, thats madness.
Has any player coped 2 weeks without causing injury to opp before? Not talking outrageous indiscretion like about hoppa sr fingering or grahams biting that is. Lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you not read where I said it was fucking soft. He shouldn’t of been sin binned let alone suspended.
All’s I said was he needs to get some stupid stuff out of his game. He probably could of pulled out of that. He was probably pissed off with Napa’s unforced hand over and taking out his rage.
I wish the rest of the forwards had his aggression and skill set. No one wants to see Stimson run around like a wet paper bag for 3 weeks in his place
Mate my point is the game is a tough body contact game or supposed to be, Thomo did nothing wrong that deserves more than a penalty, all the TV commentators acknowledged that and the football fans in general know that.
The suspension is nothing but a bias decision, it's criminal !

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s done it for me,one guy takes out a guys leg,and looks like missing,3 or 4 games injured,the player who commits that tackle gets 1 week,are this mob fair dinkum,our club should grow some balls and appeal this bullshit.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This rot started a few years ago when you couldn’t question the refs or make any comment about them. It’s all down hill since then.

The reason given for the 10 minutes was rubbish and so is this decision.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate my point is the game is a tough body contact game or supposed to be, Thomo did nothing wrong that deserves more than a penalty, all the TV commentators acknowledged that and the football fans in general know that.
The suspension is nothing but a bias decision, it's criminal !
I agree mate

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Luke Thompson needs to get the f..k out of there and get himself back home, stuff the NRL and the shit that goes with it, your competition is a farce