• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are already over 44 percent fully vaccinated and well over 50 percent have had their first dose, , so I’d say the majority would be supportive. .
You wouldn’t know a French person if they were balls deep in you
Keep up the good fight Conan the Contrarian
He actually has a point as the French in general ooze all that libertarian rhetoric about rights and personal freedoms which is what makes Macrons stance an interesting one. The hard left and the hard right are having a weird love in supporting each other against it. That’s why I love it even more and the majority will as well.

it’s anti minority and pro majority which is how things fucking should be. Fuck the minority’s let them get COVID, just stay the fuck out of the way of all of us who want to get passed it and get on with our lives.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The fact that you can’t see what is wrong with that logic speaks volumes
I see it clearly.
I’m not concerned how conspirators see it.
They’ve proven how little credibility they have.

You want your cake and be able to eat it too.
The reality is different.
For the time being the world is not as it was.

I reckon a key difference is you and your fellow protestors don’t know anyone who’s had it or seen the side effects up close so you think it’s all fake or no big deal. I however know several people in the US and Europe who’ve had it and although all but two survived, some are still suffering several months later (nose bleeds, shortness of breath, chronic fatigue etc).

So your double standards don’t wash - you want no vax and want everything to be back to normal - but that’s not how it works, so choose one or the other and be content with your choice - you don’t get both.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He actually has a point as the French in general ooze all that libertarian rhetoric about rights and personal freedoms which is what makes Macrons stance an interesting one. The hard left and the hard right are having a weird love in supporting each other against it. That’s why I love it even more and the majority will as well.

it’s anti minority and pro majority which is how things fucking should be. Fuck the minority’s let them get COVID, just stay the fuck out of the way of all of us who want to get passed it and get on with our lives.
It's so weird the alliances that have been formed in this anti covid crusade. I literally have Muslim and Arab mates who are hailing Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt as their new poster boys of integrity, no Venn diagram could've possibly predicted that.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I see it clearly.
I’m not concerned how conspirators see it.
They’ve proven how little credibility they have.

You want your cake and be able to eat it too.
The reality is different.
For the time being the world is not as it was.

I reckon a key difference is you and your fellow protestors don’t know anyone who’s had it or seen the side effects up close so you think it’s all fake or no big deal. I however know several people in the US and Europe who’ve had it and although all but two survived, some are still suffering several months later (nose bleeds, shortness of breath, chronic fatigue etc).

So your double standards don’t wash - you want no vax and want everything to be back to normal - but that’s not how it works, so choose one or the other and be content with your choice - you don’t get both.
He'll probably say those people you know who supposedly got it were paid actors

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He'll probably say those people you know who supposedly got it were paid actors
No doubt there’d be some garbage spewed.
Here’s the truth:

I knew a 47 year old bus driver from the UK (brother of a colleague) who got it (presumably from a passenger) and was dead within 2 weeks. I knew a 58 year old woman from Nashville (former colleague) who got it and died 6 weeks later after being in ICU for 11 days and hospital for 4 weeks, went home and never recovered. Both left behind partners and kids.

I’ve known several more who’ve had it and ~10% say they still don’t feel the same they did pre-C19.

But here’s the thing: Pre-Delta we had it pretty good. Low death rate and largely Covid free while Europe and the US got hammered. Accordingly many Aussies haven’t seen it up close and think it’s all overblown and would ‘walk through a Covid ward’. I’d love to see them say that to the children or partner of those who were taken by it. We all know these heroes wouldn’t.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"Apparently" the protest marches "primarily" organised by far right organisations including Qanon, with anti-vaxxers etc joining in, tho they did not really know the original source of the original organisations?

Anyone heard more on whether that's so?

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Not all libertarians are fools who want to endanger their loved ones, though. And many are smart en9ugh to realise the “freedom” to make yourself a COVID carrier could result in heavier restriction of liberties. I like to think not all people think in black and white, but maybe I’m too optimistic.

But to use the US as an example, the libertarians vastly outnumber the anti vaxxer’s. Not sure about the no jab no players, mind you.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"Apparently" the protest marches "primarily" organised by far right organisations including Qanon, with anti-vaxxers etc joining in, tho not really knowing the original source of the original organisations?

What these naive people don't realise is they're literally being used as pawns by far right groups, they accuse MSM of disinformation but then are eating right out of the hands of people like Rupert Murdoch.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If this Murdoch/covid article bothers you just scroll past....its for the informarion of people who are interested. If you aren't thats fine, don't bother reading :grinning:

Why I am so against the Murdochs. They run the political agenda in US. We can't let them have this much influence in Australia .. and its probably too late but....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What is the point of the masks if they do not prevent community transmissions? The number of people infectious in the community? But if they wear masks what is the point?
Come on bro, I love wearing my bandana like a Cowboy and seeing the worried faces of the Indians at 7eleven lol

Plus not smelling dirty c***s or seeing meth teeth are a big plus too.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I'd dare say with the police using social media to identify protesters 90% of the idiots that showed up last weekend won't attend as they won't be able to post about it on Instagram and Tiktok
Yep what’s the point if you can’t afford to tell anyone you did it..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
"Apparently" the protest marches "primarily" organised by far right organisations including Qanon, with anti-vaxxers etc joining in, tho not really knowing the original source of the original organisations?

The guy I posted on here getting arrested or in the back of a paddy wagon is one of the main leaders…

This is him getting arrested

http://instagr.am/p/CRsrIBFj9Jg/

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

But minority’s have been making the calls on how we live for years..The loud minority always has its way over the silent majority

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.