Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its fucked because I think there will be locked downs for months.
Everyone that wants to get vaccinated cant. Dont want to blame anyone but I can only assume it will be Xmas before we see atleast 65%+ vaccinated.
People protesting I suspect wont adhere to lockdownn guidelines/masks/social distancing etc and I think we will see general complacency form the community as time passes.

These are just assumptions but I feel we are in for a rough ride.
Aye we fucked,I'm guessing come Wednesday Thursday, they will announce due to protest and community spread ect construction gone for another week , 1 month on and not be able to get on top of it, schools won't go back another month, the whole things fucked and if by any chance it was in those protests and travelled it may just get a whole lot more fucked

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely. I’m not usually one for conspiracies but must admit the timing of an unvaccinated girl in her 30’s dying at the same time they are pushing for under 40’s to get AstraZeneca and people to stay home, especially the day after the protest makes me wonder…
A woman in her 30's died? Was that in Australia? Government website says no sheila's <50 have croaked from it.

https://www.health.gov.au/news/heal...nd-statistics#cases-and-deaths-by-age-and-sex

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A woman in her 30's died? Was that in Australia? Government website says no sheila's <50 have croaked from it.

https://www.health.gov.au/news/heal...nd-statistics#cases-and-deaths-by-age-and-sex
Yep, a woman in her 30’s from Sydney’s CBD died from Covid overnight.
Some are suspicious of the timing of the announcement but obviously for privacy reasons she’s not going to be named.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Was it wrong though?
i would be the first person to know if i needed a psychological evaluation and i feel fine

you need an examination for your plan to gas those protestors, did you mean gas as in mustard gas or something?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Serious question...

Can we just go for a drive without exiting the car? Or is that a crime too?

PS I keep a prescription in the car just in case.
Probably, but stay in your LGA. I have to work, and my vehicle has been monitored many times, which is basically a police car marked or unmarked coming up behind and following me for a few kms. I was being let go without being pulled over at first, presumably because the vehicle is registered with my employer and their name makes it pretty obvious what I do. I did get pulled over a few days ago though, because the vehicle and my workplace are in different LGAs. Police looked at my license and said "ah ok, you're a local returning home?". I said "yup", and that was it. On my way.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Probably, but stay in your LGA. I have to work, and my vehicle has been monitored many times, which is basically a police car marked or unmarked coming up behind and following me for a few kms. I was being let go without being pulled over at first, presumably because the vehicle is registered with my employer and their name makes it pretty obvious what I do. I did get pulled over a few days ago though, because the vehicle and my workplace are in different LGAs. Police looked at my license and said "ah ok, you're a local returning home?". I said "yup", and that was it. On my way.
Yeah I don't want to drive to be a hectic breaking rules, just need to get out of the house, hear my engine roar and smell the fumes lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I don't want to drive to be a hectic breaking rules, just need to get out of the house, hear my engine roar and smell the fumes lol
Not to mention charge the battery etc.

Just stay reasonably close to your house, have a mask with you (hang it off your rear view mirror). If you are pulled over they will see from your license that you are close to home. Up to you if you want to tell them you are giving your car a run to keep it in working order.

I should do that with my Ute actually...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Just stay reasonably close to your house, have a mask with you (hang it off your rear view mirror). If you are pulled over they will see from your license that you are close to home. Up to you if you want to tell them you are giving your car a run to keep it in working order.

Don't hang it off your rear view mirror - you risk a fine for obstructing your view.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

also my recommendation is to say its none of their fucking business asking what you are doing, make sure to use the F word because the police hate that

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah just like its over between me and you when you liked the post about me needing to get a psychological evaluation
If you believe our government and in fact the media are working together in a COVID conspiracy against the Australian population you do need psychological evaluation.

But just to clear something up, whether COVID was naturally occurring or created in a Chinese lab has nothing to do with how we are dealing with it in our country, and if you think it does it is just further evidence of psychosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.