Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say we don't want him for this year so we can pay Vaughn for this year and get his suspension out of the way for next year..
Exactly even front load here m with overs for this year and pay him a smaller contract next year

Reactions: GDR

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Pangai is either going to make or break Tbaz’s coaching career. If he can get him playing consistently and keep him on the straight and narrow than he will be a massive weapon but if he can’t it could well be a poisoned chalice. It’s a flip of the coin which way it goes.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Pangai is either going to make or break Tbaz’s coaching career. If he can get him playing consistently and keep him on the straight and narrow than he will be a massive weapon but if he can’t it could well be a poisoned chalice. It’s a flip of the coin which way it goes.
You can say he same thing about any influential player more so about Pangai

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus is good at getting the best out of loose cannons had lots of practice years ago with mg