Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure. It looks like one of the staff at the Al Sultan Butchery at Lakemba was infected as they have listed that anyone who attended it from 9th July to 18th July at any time needs to self-isolate for 14 days.
Will Eid Al ahda (sp?) be the proverbial elephant in the room?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will Eid Al ahda (sp?) be the proverbial elephant in the room?
It's possible. It's hard to say. I think most will adhere to the lockdown but I have some very devout Christian friends who went to Church in protest of the lockdowns, so it could go either way.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep and they will all be arrested or fined and the number goes up and up..
Ok. But does that stop transmission?
By the time people are fined and arrested. Its too late.

Thats back to the point in my previous post. Lockdowns work only if a high percentage of people comply.

The government will have to rethink their strategy come 31 July

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's possible. It's hard to say. I think most will adhere to the lockdown but I have some very devout Christian friends who went to Church in protest of the lockdowns, so it could go either way.
I remember when it all kicked off early last year, the Greek Orthodox Archbishop (?) in Brisbane was steadfastly going to continue to services and do communion etc. i think he was eventually overruled thankfully.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been mentioned but the lady that died from "covid" actually died from a heart attack and her two sons did NOT have covid.

I know this for a fact as they are Assyrian and known in our community.

Don't Let the truth get in a way of a story....

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when it all kicked off early last year, the Greek Orthodox Archbishop (?) in Brisbane was steadfastly going to continue to services and do communion etc. i think he was eventually overruled thankfully.
I think there were a number of churches across the country that continued on service as normal

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ok. But does that stop transmission?
By the time people are fined and arrested. Its too late.

Thats back to the point in my previous post. Lockdowns work only if a high percentage of people comply.

The government will have to rethink their strategy come 31 July
Yep I agree people need to get on board otherwise none of it will work..

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All 3 of them?

Remember last protest in Sydney? One guy showed up.
This is different hack. Disregard the protests even. Alot of blue collar families are not complying and getting angry.

Of course they are not going to overthrow the government.

But the aim is low community transmission.

The Government can not police these people into compliance. By the time the enforcement happens, transmission has already happened.

The government has to change their strategy come 31 July. Stricter monitoring and movement in relation to construction sites and schools.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don’t think you understand, it’s a worldwide protest, it’s happening all over, the cops can’t stop any of it
We will see I guess. If they make bigger numbers of Covid because of their protests then I will do nothing and just sit at home longer and Windge on this website but I can tell you I won’t be impressed..

Status
Not open for further replies.