Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the TPJ signing.

BUT am concerned we want Vaughan considering what we are trying to build. He’s okay but I don’t see him improving us enough to warrant him coming here. We surely are not that desperate.
I feel like we are absolutely that desperate

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Mil a year for the first year! That changes things a bit was hoping brisbane would be chipping into the 700k not on top of it they would want to get the best out of this bloke

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1 Mil a year for the first year! That changes things a bit was hoping brisbane would be chipping into the 700k not on top of it they would want to get the best out of this bloke
I'm pretty sure it's just bs reporting...I hope.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's probably 450k first year (we pay), 250k they pay. It's rumoured he is on 700k. But 850k next 2 years is :tearsofjoy:.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Warburton said we're paying market value for TPJ so you'd think it isn't anything crazy.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When he's not suspended, he plays a few great games a year. The other games he is shit.

Malla

Reaction score
Warburton said we're paying market value for TPJ so you'd think it isn't anything crazy.
If you factor in Broncos contribution over the period of his contract I think he is correct
I wonder if we are front loading other players contract such as Elliot in order to fuck him off next year when everyone realises he’s a spastic

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the delay in announcing is that the photoshop kid is doing 8hrs each day remote learning for school, and he hasn’t had time to crop a TPJ head onto a Bulldogs jersey/torso yet, so it won’t be announced until he has time.
Problem is that we don't have a torso that big in our squad....Napa is the biggest **** there and he has a torso of a walrus.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When he's not suspended, he plays a few great games a year. The other games he is shit.
Ye out of the 25 probs 8, then he some okay then shit games but the guy knows how to offload haven’t seen that from our club lately