Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are u fuckin retarded? I said he was playing high quality football BEFORE he signed with us, which made the signing make sense (even though he flopped, but hindsight is a wonderful thing). We are paying top dollar for someone who has not put 2 decent games of footy together in his career. You stupid fuck.
If he plays 2 good games a year for us it's still better then what we currently have lol, it's a risk yes but it's worth the gamble we need strike in the forwards ASAP or all those outside backs we bought will do fuck all next year

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They can get f..ed. Just jealous they wanted TPJ, JAC and Naden at least but never got them. We have 2 football managers people have actually heard of. 2 of the best.
It's right infront of their eyes. The wooden spooners are a more attractive place to play for over their joint.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe it's to accept mediocrity. Also they've signed Packer, Bj, The jet hardly guys you'd associate with a good culture. There CEO looks like a stoned Peter Andre
Earlier this year Mbye is telling the club he’s not good value for money. When has a player ever said that to a club.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched the Tigers Documentary tonight. If Justin Pascoe is in real life as he is portrayed on TV land, then they're never a chance.
It was like watching a park footy team or at best a QRL organization.. I actually got bored and put the cricket on and that says something!

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I want TPJ here for his damaging edge running but it doesn't really matter if he offloads for the dogs. Our team isn't coached to run up in support. Any time we get an offload away it goes to a flat footed forward or our hooker drops it because they are not ready. Our quick men (Meaney, Avo etc) are never trailing through ready for the break. It's one of the most frustrating thing about this squad.
BBO looks to be the exception. Looks like the kind of player that follows through and always clues to the ball. Probably because he is playing dummy half but looks sharp.